• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so you hate child support

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this
So are you pro-life and a pa hater. I bet most of you are. So you are against child support, pro-life and against pa, so wtf are women suppose to do. If she goes after child support she tried to trap a man, gets an abortion she is a murder, and get pa she is a mooch. But if she raises the child/ren on her own and is poor she is a shitty mom.

Wtf is wrong with most of you female haters. It is sad that female hate their own sex. Smdh
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Bump
suzanneyea
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:35 PM

I believe in marrying a man who is husband and father material. One who is loving and can provide for his family without a court order.

PoisonEyeV
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Idk it almost makes me happy that I don't have female friends lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Bump
Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:52 PM

You're supposed to keep your legs closed and not have irresponsible sex with someone you have no intention of having as a part of your life for a long time to come.  If you do get pregnant you're supposed to swallow your pride and find a way to support your child - and that includes the father helping - *without* expecting society to shoulder the burden - or give them up for adoption so someone who wants them and can afford to raise them can give them a better life.  It's called emotional maturity.

Quoting Anonymous: So are you pro-life and a pa hater. I bet most of you are. So you are against child support, pro-life and against pa, so wtf are women suppose to do. If she goes after child support she tried to trap a man, gets an abortion she is a murder, and get pa she is a mooch. But if she raises the child/ren on her own and is poor she is a shitty mom.

Wtf is wrong with most of you female haters. It is sad that female hate their own sex. Smdh

Lilypie Maternity tickers

quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this
You forgot to mention the women who were actually married to the guys and no longer want to provide for their kids because they married a CM member who convinces him it is used to buy manicures and purses.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:57 PM
You said with the father helping. O am talking about the ones who are against child support. And sometimes the men leave, setimed men get abusive or cheat after you became pregnant, sometimes men change for the worse.

Giving them up for adoption isn't always the best choice and when that happens guess who is still taking care of that child being that 50% end up not getting adopted but end up in foster care ??? Tax payers.

Quoting Diamepphyre:

You're supposed to keep your legs closed and not have irresponsible sex with someone you have no intention of having as a part of your life for a long time to come.  If you do get pregnant you're supposed to swallow your pride and find a way to support your child - and that includes the father helping - *without* expecting society to shoulder the burden - or give them up for adoption so someone who wants them and can afford to raise them can give them a better life.  It's called emotional maturity.

Quoting Anonymous: So are you pro-life and a pa hater. I bet most of you are. So you are against child support, pro-life and against pa, so wtf are women suppose to do. If she goes after child support she tried to trap a man, gets an abortion she is a murder, and get pa she is a mooch. But if she raises the child/ren on her own and is poor she is a shitty mom.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Right I forgot that one.

Quoting quickbooksworm: You forgot to mention the women who were actually married to the guys and no longer want to provide for their kids because they married a CM member who convinces him it is used to buy manicures and purses.
Mackenzie40
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:02 PM
There really are a lot of women who don't feel that way. Women can be great support people to other women ! I have terrific , strong women in my life who I am thankful for everyday !
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:03 PM

This!!

Quoting Diamepphyre:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)