Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

normal with this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

So I've been sick on an  off for 2 weeks started out with just a cold then turned into bronchitis which I got medicine for today. I haven't been eatingmuch between not being hungry and it hurting to eat. My stomachs been upset a few times but I figured it was related to the cold and stuff, I noticed the other day cough drops made me feel sick halfway through one. The past 2 days I've been noticing the stomach issues show up after eating. I'm not eating a lot at once still but little bits here and there. I just finished eating and after about 15 minutes my stomach started bothering me, slightly nauseous and kind of hurts, it happened earlier when I ate ... is that a normal bronchitis symptom/issue or something else probably going on? I've never had bronchitis so I'm not familiar with it at all and obviously  the doctors closed :/

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2013 at 12:06 AM

throwing up

MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 2:37 AM

you sure you arent pregnant??

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Absolutely. Haven't missed a period and had a pregnancy test when I was in getting medicine

euoting MixedCooke:

you sure you arent pregnant??

kidkrazyinAK
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 11:10 AM

When I get sick like that, my stomach gets upset because all of the snot, mucus, and phlegm that runs down my throat.

You can't digest all that mucus and your stomach gets angry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 31, 2013 at 11:47 AM

I haven't really had of that, at least that I've noticed, maybe like the first day or two of the cold I had a stuffy/runny nose but that was almost 2 wks ago and up til a few days ago I was able to eat without it upsetting my stomach

Quoting kidkrazyinAK:

When I get sick like that, my stomach gets upset because all of the snot, mucus, and phlegm that runs down my throat.

You can't digest all that mucus and your stomach gets angry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)