Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

indesicive update on a break

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I love my kids father he's a good person to have as a friend but we are not compatible and I am unhappy in our relationship if we didn't have kids I wouldn't be with him sounds easy right just leave.... I have panic attacks about the thought of not being with my babies everyday while they are so young we have discussed still living together even if we broke up (we live in a 5 br house) but I'm terrifyed he will change his mind when I bite the bullet.

How do you end it if there is no fight just walk over and say I'm done?

Also I'm worried about him emotionally I left him before I found out I was pregnant and he got super depressed I'm afraid this will happen again and it will affect our children

Thoughts comments...

On a break
Not even sure what that really means...
I told him the reasons lack of interest on his part he's never awake his schedule just changed he was working 11-7 and up playing video games tile 2-4am then sleep till work come home and sleep till I go to bed (sleep is fine if its in bed but I mean he lays down and just goes in and out of sleep not interacting with us in the living room) now he works 4 days a week at 6-4 and I would ask him to get up at 1 and he still just sleeps unless we do something but when I ask what he would like to do he says idk

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Bump
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this

He went to work and I packed our shit and we left. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Staying in an unhealthy relationship for the sake of kids has always baffled me.  All that does is teach your children to settle.  

People have successfully lived in the same house and not be in a relationship but I don't imagine that would be easy.  

And of course he's sad to see you go but time will take care of that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:58 PM
I started the conversion

Quoting Anonymous:

Staying in an unhealthy relationship for the sake of kids has always baffled me.  All that does is teach your children to settle.  

People have successfully lived in the same house and not be in a relationship but I don't imagine that would be easy.  

And of course he's sad to see you go but time will take care of that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)