Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mother nature can kiss my.........

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

ASS!  I am sick and tired of this freaking weather.  I am moving slower than my 94 year old grandmother my back and hips are hurting so bad.  Seriously the cold can go away now!  Back to the heating pad and tens machine.  Just needed to vent!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JustMeKat
by Kat on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:25 PM

I'm sorry

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Tis the joys of a rotated spine and arthritis!  You'd think after 12+ years of dealing with it I'd be a tad more used to it.  But nope still just as painful and annoying as ever if not worse!

Quoting JustMeKat:

I'm sorry

Kellileanne
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Ugh, I feel you.  I have fibromyalgia and OMG, lately it has been horrid for me, I get so tight and stiff and it is so hard to move.  :(   I stay inside as much as I can but damn. :(

JustMeKat
by Kat on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:36 PM

I certainly hope you are keeping warm & feel better soon Hon.

Quoting Anonymous:

Tis the joys of a rotated spine and arthritis!  You'd think after 12+ years of dealing with it I'd be a tad more used to it.  But nope still just as painful and annoying as ever if not worse!

Quoting JustMeKat:

I'm sorry

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:45 PM

This winter just seems to be worse.  :(  Seriously wish I could live in a hot tub because honestly right now that would be the only thing to help!

Quoting Kellileanne:

Ugh, I feel you.  I have fibromyalgia and OMG, lately it has been horrid for me, I get so tight and stiff and it is so hard to move.  :(   I stay inside as much as I can but damn. :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Doing the best I can.  Thanks

Quoting JustMeKat:

I certainly hope you are keeping warm & feel better soon Hon.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JustMeKat:

I'm sorry

Kellileanne
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:00 PM

A hot tub would be amazing right now!  My back isn't spasming to terribly bad right now, but then again I haven't been lifting that much today (I have a 17 month old). 

Quoting Anonymous:

This winter just seems to be worse.  :(  Seriously wish I could live in a hot tub because honestly right now that would be the only thing to help!

Quoting Kellileanne:

momo3fgr8tteens
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:04 PM

I hope you feel better. I hurt my knee last night and it is killing me today. Going to go sit in the jacuzzi tub for awhile and then try the heating pad. 

TygrrEyz
by Marie on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:08 PM
I thought this was going to be a period post. Seriously though I have arthritis in my knees as the "old age" of 26. They hurt like hell when the weather is bad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Honestly I think that would be easier to deal with right now.  I got the lovely arthritis diagnosis at 21 and the rotated spine one (which lead to the arthritis) at 18.  I feel your pain.  It sucks being this young and feeling this damn old.

Quoting TygrrEyz: I thought this was going to be a period post. Seriously though I have arthritis in my knees as the "old age" of 26. They hurt like hell when the weather is bad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)