Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does this seem fair to you??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

DF gets really pissed when i talk to my friends via Skype.. even more so when its a guy (please note these are guys that i have knewn since i was in high school they are like my family) last night i was talking to A who happens to be a guy he just had a baby girl and wanted to share the news with everyone so he called me on skype.. he turned his cam on so i could see his daughter i didnt turn mine on cause i looked like a mess and i dont like being on cam anyways... but DH walked into the room and got all freaking pissed off like i was haveing cam sex with A when all it was him telling me the great new... So DF waits till i get off the skype call and he lays into me telling me he doesnt want me talking to other guys unless they are blood and or he knows them....i told him to buzz off and walked off(choosing not to start a fight)...

But here is the kicker... he is allow to talk to random people he meets online while playing games he mostly talks to guys but lately he has been playing with his one person only and its a girl i told him if im not allow to talk to guys he isnt allow to talk to other guys and he blow me off and keeps firlting with the freaking girl... he is allow to talk to other girls that he doesnt even know himself but i cant talk to an old high school friend?? how in heck is that fair??? i have never once cheated on him but yet i have caught him many time texting and or e-mailing other girls  and trying to hide them.....

getting pissed off at this cause this is fair i unpluged the internet and told him this wasnt fair and we  needed to talk about this... he pushes me aside and plugs the internet back in a gets back on his fucking game telling this fucking girl that he is sorry he had "nagging monent and laughed" im so freaking pissed off im about to call and shut the net off since its in my name...

ugh vent over maybe... lol

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:50 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Your DH sounds like a really immature asshole.  Sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:52 PM
It seems fair. My husband keeps me on a short leash too
lunyuny
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this
What an ass
caligirl7613
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:54 PM
this was just hard to read....seriously.....and um....well all im gonna say is....i wish my SO would even attempt to tell me who i can and cant speak to......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CABZS
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:54 PM

I wouldn't stay w/someone who was jealous.  I did & he was an abusive, controlling ass.  Never again!

Thankfully I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:55 PM

How is this fair?  I'm so sorry you feel this way & are ok w/being controlled.

Quoting Anonymous: It seems fair. My husband keeps me on a short leash too

ballerina18
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:57 PM

It sounds like you two really need to have a talk about what bothers you about talking to the opposite sex online.

I guess I can kind of understand your DH's frustration if you talk to these skype friends often and if he doesn't understand that your relationships are honestly non-threatening to your marriage. I honestly don't see why you are upset about your DH talking to people while playing a game, but that's jsut me. However, if he is playing that online game all the time that would be annoying.

It really sounds like BOTH of you need to work on your trust issues. Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:57 PM

You allow this why?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Men are supposed to be the dominant one. That's what my dad taught me. As for being controlled, he doesn't hurt me, so i am okay. I was in an abusive relationship before my husband and he is the best thing that has happened to me

Quoting Anonymous:

How is this fair?  I'm so sorry you feel this way & are ok w/being controlled.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)