Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2nd update on 1st & last page I knew it was only a matter of time before she would slip up

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:08 PM
  • 124 Replies
2 moms liked this
Long story short, I found out I was preg the day before I left my abusive husband which was a month ago I left will be 2 months on the 8th.

I have a PO against him and went to court last week where it was made permanent. I never told him I was preg and don't plan on telling him at time I found out our daughter had just turned a month old and things where just bad between me and him were bad he had become even more abusive after she was born so I just decided after I left I want to put the baby up fir adoption.

Today my mother who I don't get a long with and dont have a relationship with came over with my sister and I dont know how she figured it out but she now know I am preg and she asked me what I was going to do and I told her adoption and she got all mad and said that she wouldn't allow it and blah blah blah and that if I was going to keep the baby she was going to tell my husband and he could get the baby I told her to leave and she told me that I was selfish, im a bad mother and deserve everything that he did to me and is going to give me until Friday to tell or she was going to do it.

I told her to go ahead because she is noting but a cold hearted bitch who never cared for me she only care about him I told her I haven't had anything for her since she kicked me out at 14 for getting preg and sending me to live with him and not doing a damn thing for the shit she knew he was doing to me I told her if anyone is a bad mother it was her. Her and my sister left after that.

I know it may sound selfish but I can't take care of this baby and I know he wouldn't do right by it so I feel the best thing is adoption.

Update
I knew she was going to tell him. I'm guessing she told him Thursday evening because that whole night I got a bunch oh text messages abd calling me and leaving voicemails. calling me sluts and hoes telling me how he was going to turn my life upside down. That he didn't give a fuck about this baby our or youngest and that he was going to make it hard for me to give this baby up.

The the next day he text me and said he wants a DNA test because I'm whore. Then he text me and said that if I drop the PO against him he will let me give the baby up and live my life happy with out him but if I don't it's going to be 100 times worst and he is going to take the baby so I can't put up for adoption then he will use the baby against me. Then he started talking about all the stuff he was going to do to me abd that deserve everything he ever did and it was my fault.

I reported him because he was in violation of the protection order and he was arrested. I went to see my attorney that afternoon. I showed all the text meg and voicemails. She told me that the PO against him and the text meg should be enough to keep him away from this baby but he was going to look into a few other things and would be getting back in contact with me.

2nd update
After a lot of thinking and more thinking and talking to my aunt and a friend who has helped me a lot and of course some if you ladies I decided i am going to keep this baby.
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imakehimscream
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:11 PM
I'm sorry good luck
mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Your doing whats best for your child but don't be surprise if she went and told him your having his baby again. He can contest the adoption at any time if he finds out that you didn't tell him and he didn't sign off on it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Sooo...you are 15 or 16 and married??
princess_1983
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this

You do what's best for you and your child. Good luck to you.

Sparklepants747
by Queen Annie on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:14 PM

That's an awful situation. Do what's best for you and baby. 

MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Do you mean to tell us that you got pregnant and were far enough along to get a positive pregnancy test when your baby turned ONE month old? Or am I reading that wrong?

Anyway, good luck whatever you do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BelleVernonGirl
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Run girl run....

Good luck!

xoxowifey
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Good luck!
JustMeKat
by Kat on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:20 PM

I don't think you will be able to give up the baby if he finds out your are pregnant without his permission. I wish you the best.

raina_90
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:40 PM
No I was 14 when I first got preg by him I'm 23 now

Quoting Anonymous: Sooo...you are 15 or 16 and married??
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)