• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cops were here bc i tattooed my daughter

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

I have 5 tattooes, and my 22 month old is obsessed with them. She is constantly taking her finger and rubbing the tattoo on my forearm, and anytime she can get ahold of a pen or marker she draws on her arm and then points at her arm and then mine. She just loves them lol. I was at the tattoo shop getting another tattoo, and they have some of those little vending machine things that give out washable tattoos. And the owner (my friend) laid her on the bed, and put on a washable tattoo on her belly. I posted the pic on my facebook, and apparently one of the people on my friends list sent him the photos.

So he called the cops and they came to my house, with a "private investigater" and were really just flat out rude and treating me like i'm a child abuser...So i had to wake her up from a nap, and show them that it was a fake tattoo... :\

I get that there are some sick people out there who would actually tattoo a baby but come on...

Thats just stupid...Who the hell would tattoo a crown right above your belly button anyway? Lol

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow. I know someone who tattooed her 5 year old for real and didn't get investigated.
libramoon007
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Don't post pics with out a caption. People need to find out the whole story first before butting in. Sometimes what we see on the outside is not what is the reality. Glad it worked out.

lauren.m
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:21 PM
All of my kids have always loved tracing my tattoos with their fingers. They love having fake tattoos too. There are kids being abused and nothing is done but a fake tattoo is investigated. Such crap.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:21 PM

You mean the belly crown is not the newest trend??  Crap  I better tell dd since she is 7 and put a rose there.  DD has had temps since age 2  LOL.  Her first one was a banana on the foot.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Wow. Was it a big tattoo and why would that person do that to their 5 y/o.

Quoting Anonymous: Wow. I know someone who tattooed her 5 year old for real and didn't get investigated.
KrissyKC
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:25 PM
I would have just told them I'm not waking her to prove anything that ridiculous. I would have calmly given them the explanation and asked them to return at an agreed upon time to verify the tat was not real.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:27 PM
On a 5 year old forearm. They said because the child " wanted it." It was a girls boyfriend who was the artist.

Quoting Anonymous: Wow. Was it a big tattoo and why would that person do that to their 5 y/o.

Quoting Anonymous: Wow. I know someone who tattooed her 5 year old for real and didn't get investigated.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this
All I can say is ouch for that poor 5 y/o.
sara82lee
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Can they really demand to see your kid? What happens if you tell them no?
Lindzlou91
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I did the same thing with my son. Was getting my 3rd tattoo and he watched from the other room, so when I was paying for it he just walks in there and hops up in the chair and waits lol so the artist humored us and used my stencil so we had matching tats. Sorry your friend was a dick and reported you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)