Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dog potty in the house

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

Poll

Question: Does your dog or other animal go the bathroom in your house?

Options:

Never

Rarely (illness or something)

Sometimes

Frequently

They have destroyed thousands of dollars from shitting and pissing all over the fucking house.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 10

View Results

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mlpcrusader
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:28 PM
My cat does in the litter box. We are working on the dog
JasonsMom2007
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:30 PM
We have a chinchilla that goes in her cage, a rabbit that uses a litter box, and 2 dogs that go outside.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Bump
ARACMOM
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:39 PM
We have a 5 month old puppy, so he still has accidents. We have all tile and laminate downstairs, so there isn't much he can ruin.
SodiumPentathol
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Not since the first week or two after we got him... he has occasionally vomited if he eats something too rich...
SKM1119
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:41 PM

We have had our new puppy barely a week.  We are housebreaking now.  It's going good. Only one accident in the house.  But we have all laminate and tile.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:45 PM
My mother had a very large and expensive toy stored at her house while I was moving. I picked it up today and when I got it in there was dried dog piss all over it. I said something to her about it and she said that's what happens when you have animals.

Her owning animals is depressing me. They have 4 dogs. Just shitting and pissing everywhere. She had a cute grandfather clock that they pissed on so much that the partial board trim is crumbling. There are more stains on the carpet than regular carpet. Everything in her house is covered with dog fur.
miracleblues
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:52 PM
My one dog before he had to be put down would go outside but if was bad enough where he couldn't wait or someone was not home he would go in the house but ONLY on this one mat type thing that was actually for animals to shit nd piss on. He was a good dog, only went on the thing when absolutely necessary and only on the mat. I never believed those things worked until my aunt bought one for me the day I brought Bandit home from a friend who I adopted him from.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)