Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Keeep spotting!!! :( ETA

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
I don't know why and im getting scared!!

Im only 10 weeks and I keep spotting like when you first do when you find out you're pregnant. It's not heavy or anything it's just colors. Sometimes it's red, other times it's dark and almost brown.

I cramp a little bit but on my hips not my abdomen. We haven't had sex so it's not that I just don't know what else it could be. Have you experienced this?

Im calling my doctor tomorrow for an appointment ASAP. It's been a week and a half and everyday or every other day i spot. Just getting more and more scared.

P.S I don't do anything all day to strain myself. I don't do heavy lifting, im taking it
easy hoping it stops but hasn't :/

ETA 1/3/14:

Today is my ultrasound and I've never been this nervous before. Im always super excited and happy im just hoping nothing is wrong and it has passed. I haven't spotted since yesterday! So lets see how it goes
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucydiamond
by LD on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:52 PM
That sounds normal to me. My friend had this and bought a Doppler from Babies 'R Us to give herself peace of mind.
momma219
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:53 PM
When your positive for the rh factor you can have bleeding/spotting during your pregnancy.
jorjiegirl
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:54 PM
I had the same issue freaked out had the same colors etc and went to hospital u/s said all was good even tho it's hard try not to worry :/
KylesWifey
by Go HAWKS!!!! on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:54 PM
Ya I had spotting like that too with my second pregnancy but not my first. But I would go to the doc as well for some peace of mind!
caseyskitten
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I spotted too. My obgyn told me it was just old blood and my body was cleaning it out. If your worried see your obgyn and feel better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Im sorry but what's the rh factor?

I was thinking yeast infection. I had one my last pregnancy and was bleeding as fast as it started it stopped when I got to L&D.

Quoting momma219: When your positive for the rh factor you can have bleeding/spotting during your pregnancy.
Melissa_4
by Navy Mom on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:55 PM

I spotted between 10 and 20 weeks with all four kids, and thought I was going to lose each of them around the 12-14 week time period.  (((((Hugs!)))))

momo3fgr8tteens
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:56 PM

I had that during my first pregnancy. Its fairly normal. 

KrissyKC
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:57 PM
My first pg, the placenta was too low and just the edge of it was touching the cervical opening. It caused some infrequent spotting. Doc just put me on mild bed rest and monitored me. Luckily as I stretched out more it kinda grew enough away to be safe and not interfere with delivery. After a few weeks doc said I could go back off bed rest.
5boysproud
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:58 PM
I did the same, found out it was placenta previa. Dr will prob do an u/s. Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)