Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you fantasize about other men?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 144 Replies
1 mom liked this
I do.Well, not men.Just one man.He's 23.I'm 37 and DH is 41.Especially nights like tonight.When DH is snoring beside me.Because of course,a fantasy guy would never snore.Fantasies don't wake up in the morning, fart, burp and scratch their balls.Not that DH literally does that, but you get the idea.I would NEVER act on the fantasy, though the offer has been made.But it's nice to dream sometimes.LOL.IDK.We've been together 16 years.Only in the last few months have I had these thoughts.I'm bored,I know.But not bored enough to ruin my marriage.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2014 at 5:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 1, 2014 at 5:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes... He's 21 & I'm 29.. We met when he was 17 in a summer college course. He went off to college, I stayed here, met my so and we have a baby. We still talk occasionally but he turns me on physically as well as intellectually in a way so doesn't. Don't get me wrong, I love so and don't want to be with this other guy but I think its ok to fantasize.
jen2150
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:22 AM
Never.
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:24 AM

no.

nanasue31204
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:39 AM
2 moms liked this
No, I've been head over heels in love with my husband since the first time I met him at 16 years old. My friends used to tease me when we'd hang out and they'd point out guys and think they were cute and I'd just be meh, nates better lol. Been together 15 years now, married almost 11 and he's still my one and only and always will be.
Yogamom08
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:40 AM
Never.
kristiansmommy1
by Amanda on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:40 AM
No
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this
All the time. My husband has had a lot of sexual issues that we haven't been able to work through and yes, I'm less attracted to him as well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:43 AM
2 moms liked this
No I don't. In all honesty I don't know why people do. I see what your saying and everything but the thought of fantasizing over someone else just seems wrong. This is my personal opinion I have just never understood it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:46 AM
Yes. I have a famous go-to fantasy guy , as well as a 'one that got away' fantasy. I'm Facebook friends with the second guy...
PhantomRose88
by Ruby Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:53 AM
2 moms liked this
No. Im head over heels in love with my dh. No one is as good looking and no one can compare to him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN