Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do your kids play school, store, or house?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 69 Replies

???

I seem to remember fondly playing those games......wonder if kids stil do, or are they so buried in technology they have no imaginations anymore

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2014 at 8:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 1, 2014 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine play chef
pinkfairy0206
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 8:06 AM
1 mom liked this
My kids do!! They have white boards and chalk boards. They use their play room and pretend its the classroom. If their playing house they call it "mom & honey", lol. And store the whole kitchen is open lol
marie85
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 8:07 AM

No. To many electronic devices these days. Lol. Thanks for the throwback I have such fond memories playing those games alone and with friends.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 1, 2014 at 8:10 AM
My own children do and so do all the kids in my preschool class.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 1, 2014 at 8:11 AM

D.

MotherOF5Cuties
by Abby on Jan. 1, 2014 at 8:12 AM
My 5 yr old and my 3 yr old play house , teacher and they get their stuffed animals and play doctors lol .
EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Jan. 1, 2014 at 8:13 AM
House, shop, builders, daddy and baby, mechanic.....lots more. We also occasionally use the tablet for travel or nice restraunts. It's possible to find balance if you're not lazy about sticking them in front of it all day.
mommyx2-2006
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this
All of the above....they even give me "homework" lol. Its funny as heck.when they talk in their teacher voice. Or when they are playing house and one is playing Mom and the other had some complaint about what "play mom" is doing and they yell MOM I ask what and both in unison now yell "we're playing" it kills me. Lol
libramoon007
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 8:17 AM

My dd plays all three and no technology involved. She has her downtime with the technology. She has fake food and all those things and she has two kitchens. She has a Dora cash register.  I don't know if she plays school with her friends. 

paigea
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 8:21 AM

DGS plays tow truck driver, garbage/recycling truck driver, repair shop guy, etc.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN