Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He gave me an ultimatum

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 147 Replies

I don't want this to be too long so I'll try to sum it up without skipping important details. DH and I started seeing a marriage counselor 2 years ago. After 3 sessions, he stopped going. I continued to go. I was attracted to our counselor right away and even found the first session uncomfortable. After a year I started to feel really comfortable with him (the counselor) And one particular night, I showed up to my appointment drunk. I locked the door behind me when I came in, sat on his lap and started to kiss him. He pushed me away, but I could tell it was hard for him to do so. I leaned in again and he yelled at me, he stood up, knocking me to the ground. I left embarrassed and the next day he texted me to meet him. I figured it was a public place because he was going to tell me I'm not welcome to come for treatment anymore. Instead, he told me he feels the same way for me, but we can't do anything until I leave my husband.

That night we got a hotel room and every week since then we have carried on our affair when I'm supposed to be in therapy. Last night he texted me that we needed to talk, so I met him for coffee this morning.

He said if I don't leave my husband, we're done. He said he's not waiting anymore and that he feels shitty for charging my insurance every time we have sex so that DH won't get suspicious. 

The trouble is, that this guy is just too good to be true. He helped me feel so much better about myself and I know my life is better with him in it. I'm just so scared. I'm a SAHM and he said I can't just leave my husband and come move in with him. I have to stand on my own two feet otherwise our relationship will be doomed too. 

I don't know what to do. Getting a job and becoming a single mom sounds so scary. What if he doesn't want me anymore next year, or next month even? What do I do?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 1, 2014 at 8:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:00 PM
8 moms liked this
Sounds like some desperate housewives shit!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:01 PM
7 moms liked this
Stop being a whore is step #1.
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:01 PM
4 moms liked this
Stupid troll!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:02 PM
7 moms liked this
If this is true that man can and should lose his professional license. This is inappropriate and unprofessional and is grounds for him to lose his license. I won't even address the insurance fraud.
momof2girls89
by Gold Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:03 PM
2 moms liked this

Nope. Not touching this one

JustCJ
by ~yeerp~ on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this
You drove to the appointment drunk? Bravo.
JamieBue38
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:04 PM
Lol.
EAzizM
by Erica on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Well...that is what happens when you are a skank. Did you think you could have both worlds with no repercussions?

ChewyBrownies
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:04 PM
3 moms liked this

Stop with these fairy tales, fantasies and fallacies!
stormy0142
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:05 PM
Oh dear god...I am leaving this post.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)