Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wow to cafemom I am almost a superhero

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies

I have a back of a 80 year old (that sucks). I limp everyday cause I am a half inch shorter on my left side. Which I make jokes about to people who don't know me, I have ptsd ( bad childhood I won't go into). Severe back pain daily, don't want to go to bed and anxiety that drives me crazy. I work full time. Does it hurt? Hell yes more than anyone in the world knows but I refuse refuse to sit home till the day that I literallty can not get out of bed. I wake up at least an hour early just so I can get out of bed. Am I special? No but I refuse to let this disease and pain be a factor in my life till the day I can not function on my own control. So ladies I want to thank you for making me feel better and stronger, I was able to get ssdi 10 years ago but I really enjoy working even if it kills me. I will go to work tomorrow feeling stronger and knowing when it is my time I will deserve everything I get from the goverenment. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:19 AM

rubs legs

ChanningsMom12
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:19 AM
Almost a superhero??? I think you are one compared to some of the people on here!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:20 AM

catnip for you good kitty

Quoting thetrollcat:

rubs legs

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this
You are definitely a determined person. That's quite admirable!
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:21 AM
Rock on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:22 AM

I really really thought I was just average person making it in life till I came on here. Then I realized wow I wish I had some of their disablilities caiuse most can be controlled mine is just bad genetics but I refuse to lay down and take it. I am actually on my feet 10 hours a day cause I refuse to let this disease get me.

Quoting ChanningsMom12: Almost a superhero??? I think you are one compared to some of the people on here!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:23 AM

Thank you so much. You are right I am determined to walk as long as I can. I might limp,be lopsided but damn I can do what everyone else can just in my own special way lol. sideways lol

Quoting Anonymous: You are definitely a determined person. That's quite admirable!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you. It is a fight, but a fight I look forward to everyday as long as I am winning,

Quoting KendallsMommee: Rock on.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:24 AM

rollz in muh nip

Quoting Anonymous:

catnip for you good kitty

Quoting thetrollcat:

rubs legs

ChanningsMom12
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:25 AM
Well now you know you are way way more than average!

Quoting Anonymous:

I really really thought I was just average person making it in life till I came on here. Then I realized wow I wish I had some of their disablilities caiuse most can be controlled mine is just bad genetics but I refuse to lay down and take it. I am actually on my feet 10 hours a day cause I refuse to let this disease get me.

Quoting ChanningsMom12: Almost a superhero??? I think you are one compared to some of the people on here!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)