Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why does My Ex-husband get mad when I tell him I'm happy he's

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
Happy with the woman he cheated and left me for. He gets pissed. I was hurt but I moved on I desreve better. Since getting with her he has gained 50 pounds. When we were a couple he was always in shape. He has turned into an mean unhappy man. Always trying to make me jelous.

Just to add I say .. Im happy for you.. After he brags about the sex they have and how shes better than me..
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:49 AM
Bump!
pistolpink
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:51 AM
Why to you feel the need to tell him that you're happy that he's happy? Really though, he probably isn't happy and that's why it pisses him off.
isaiahbellamom
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Cause she's happy he's unhappy, so she says I'm glad your happy , to make him happy. You happy now lmao.

Quoting pistolpink: Why to you feel the need to tell him that you're happy that he's happy? Really though, he probably isn't happy and that's why it pisses him off.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:53 AM
I've told my exh the same thing. Usually after the slimeball hits on me. I've lost tons of weight and gained tons of self esteem since leaving him. He brought me down in so many ways they deserve each other.
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:53 AM
2 moms liked this
He probably knows it's really just a jab. You wouldn't have brought up his weight gain here otherwise. I mean, I'm not faulting you for it because I'd probably do the same. Just stop pretending like you're confused about it here. We're women. We know.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:53 AM
Because he thinks you're being snide about it.
JackieGirl007
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:53 AM

Obviously he is not happy.

Lil_fox13
by Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:53 AM

You are a strong one! ;)  Let him be, because you are better off :)  he is the one  who's jealous though... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:54 AM
Quoting pistolpink: Why to you feel the need to tell him that you're happy that he's happy? Really though, he probably isn't happy and that's why it pisses him off.

I say that when he beags to me about his lady, and their sexlife and how shes so much better than me
lovnmy3boys
by Paula on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:54 AM

Doesn't sound like he's really all that happy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured