Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where they right? or totally off?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:51 AM
  • 27 Replies
When you had your gender scan. Was the tech right? Or were you told one gender and got another?

With my first it was "butt cheek, butt cheek, that's a girl!" and of course with all pink stuff my fear was they were wrong.

This gender scan wasn't as clear but she seemed pretty certain there was a penis.

I felt in my gut, when I got pregnant with both of them what they were that was confirmed by the u/s. But my best friend and I have been teasing my s/o that he is going to come out a girl, kinda has me anxious now. Lol guess I will find out if I jinxed myself in 8 hours
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:52 AM

Mine were both right. :)

Melbornj
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:52 AM
All 6 times they have been right.
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:57 AM
3 moms liked this

My daughter's long ass legs covered her vagina in EVERY SINGLE ultrasound. I had a couple because I was high risk (I was having very serious problems contolling my blood sugar), I was kind of sad...someone gave me a very nice dress :-/ and pink bed sheets, she told me "well you will either have an adorable daughter or a very fabulous son."

Franbuessa
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:59 AM
All four where right.... BOYS!!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2014 at 1:00 AM
That were right with me BUT I had 2 friends that gave birth shortly before me & both were told a different gender then they ended up having
ididntdoit111
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 1:01 AM

Mine were right. All 3 times

Schizomom91
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 1:01 AM

Mine were right both times with scans being done at 13 weeks

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2014 at 1:01 AM
Right
lenashark
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 1:03 AM

I never got a gender scan with either of my kids. My dad is a doctor, so we have a lot of family friends in the field and you would be surprised how often those things are wrong even with the most experianced technicians. Its looking at a 3D world with a blurry grainy black and white 2D picture. They recommend that you don't buy anything gender specific until the baby is born. Plus, I like the surprise.

.Skittles.
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 1:04 AM

Both were right. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured