Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

should i wake dh?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
I couldn't sleep because I was feeling hungry and antsy and having joint pain. Now I'm hurting everywhere and feeling really loopy. I took a xanax because that's what they gave me last time I went to the ER with similar symptoms but I don't feel any better. I ate but it made me feel sick, tasted like blood and my whole mouth hurts. I think he is getting tired of me having these episodes and no answers from docs so I don't know if I should even tell him.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Melbornj
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:09 AM
2 moms liked this
Why would you wake him? To tell him you aren't feeling well? Personally I would let him sleepand call the doctor when they open.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:14 AM
So he can keep an eye on me I guess. I've been sick for months but no answers and when it gets bad, I get scared that the worst will happen since I don't know what's going in with my body. I guess he can't really do much anyway though so you're probably right.

Quoting Melbornj: Why would you wake him? To tell him you aren't feeling well? Personally I would let him sleepand call the doctor when they open.
Mocha.Maya.Me
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I wonder if it's withdrawal of some kind, or if perhaps it's all psychosomatic. . .

2blessed2bitch
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:16 AM
4 moms liked this
You're coherently typing these posts . I would not wake him.
thisisrealsht
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:17 AM
No. relax.
Melbornj
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:19 AM
2 moms liked this
Why make him miserable and miss sleep because you can't sleep. Just seems a bit selfish. Sounds like you need to be pushing for answers at the doctor and getting second opinions. Also look to see if it is anxiety or anxiety attacks.

Quoting Anonymous: So he can keep an eye on me I guess. I've been sick for months but no answers and when it gets bad, I get scared that the worst will happen since I don't know what's going in with my body. I guess he can't really do much anyway though so you're probably right.

Quoting Melbornj: Why would you wake him? To tell him you aren't feeling well? Personally I would let him sleepand call the doctor when they open.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:20 AM
The only thing I've quit is depo provera and I've been bleeding for six weeks from that. I don't know if the rest is related or not. The er seemed tp think it was psychosomatic when I went in a month ago but I'm supposed to go back to the doctor soon to discuss starting testing (I don't know on what yet)

Quoting Mocha.Maya.Me:

I wonder if it's withdrawal of some kind, or if perhaps it's all psychosomatic. . .

stacy8606
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:22 AM
Is your mouth actually bleeding? You mentioned food tasting like blood? Have you been to a dentist to have that checked out?
suzanneyea
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:24 AM

When I have been really sick, I cannot post.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:25 AM
Well just because someone can type doesnt mean something isnt wrong. Id had surgery and was in the hospital for 4 days and when I was discharged I was home two nights I was in sich excruciating pain. The surgery had been to remove a kidney stone so I thought at first that it was kidney stone pain. I texted friends to try and distract myself. I only stoooed being coherent when the vomiting started. I wound up in the ER and admitted because a stone was blocking urine flow. I cant even begin to describe how painful that was.

Quoting 2blessed2bitch: You're coherently typing these posts . I would not wake him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)