Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stopped having sex til we can afford tubal, s/o doesn't like condoms

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies

My s/o and I haven;t talked about this but it's going to lead to this. He doesn't like to use condoms, we've even tried the thin ones that feel bare, he still can't "feel" me and results in he can't stay hard much longer. So I threw out the rest of the box of condoms(was a 12 pack). I have discussed about me getting tubal ligation and he said why, I can get a vacestomy. We both have insurances but the thing is his sucks. He's got a couple more thousand dollars to go til he satisfies his premium($6,000) before the insurance will start covering. Otherwise he's responsible for paying out of pocket. I said I don't want him to put himself even further in debt by having that done. He owes over $3K in medical bills for him going to the ER on top of his wife's bills. He's been separated for 3 years, I'm not the cause of it. We're hoping to get his divorce finalized this year and then we can marry and he can be on my health insurance and then he can get the vasectomy done. No we're not marrying just for that, we do truly love each other.

But there's always that possibility wife could drag it out for more years, dodging papers and having her attorney trash the papers(she e-mailed my s/o about this) just because the court date was outdated. Yeah it was because she dodged service 6 times. Anyway, I just rather settle for having the tubal done instead of waiting 4 years or Lord knows how long a person can keep stalling. And he brought about him taking the blue pill or whatever it is to stay hard. I told him I don't want him taking that chance given his age and the major health risks that can happen taking them. So til then I just give him hand jobs and blow jobs. I don't need to be pleasured. A woman can live without sex correct?

I want a permament birth control people. I'm done having kids!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:36 AM
Why don't you get on birth control or try anal sex
notjstasocermom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:38 AM
Um......
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:40 AM

Saran wrap?

southern.momof2
by Pirate on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:42 AM
Why not birth control?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:43 AM
IUD? That's a semi-permanent solution where you're not on hormonal (I have the copper one) and you don't need to use condoms. Way cheaper and safer than a tubal too.
GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:43 AM
Yeah I have survived for a year.

He needs to check the laws on divorce. In my state it is considered uncontested if both agree or like a 5 month waiting period after the notification requirements are done. If she doesnt answer he can still get one quick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this
If he's not getting it from you, then he's gonna get it from someone else. You can get on birth control.
momto2boys3215
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:48 AM

Natural family planning in addition to pulling out?   IUD?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:50 AM
I wouldn't suggest an iud to anyone. I just had mine taken out 2 years ago. It embedded and scared tissue. I have been left infertile every since. If I could go back, I would have never gotten that thing. For the first 2 years I thought it was the most amazing thing ever. No periods, no pregnancy, no hormones, etc. Shortly after that 2 year mark everything went down hill. Sex was painful. I bled constantly, doc visits, them going in and couldn't find it. Finally they found it and had to surgically remove it.

Quoting Anonymous: IUD? That's a semi-permanent solution where you're not on hormonal (I have the copper one) and you don't need to use condoms. Way cheaper and safer than a tubal too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:57 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. I've had one for almost seven years with no problems.

Quoting Anonymous: I wouldn't suggest an iud to anyone. I just had mine taken out 2 years ago. It embedded and scared tissue. I have been left infertile every since. If I could go back, I would have never gotten that thing. For the first 2 years I thought it was the most amazing thing ever. No periods, no pregnancy, no hormones, etc. Shortly after that 2 year mark everything went down hill. Sex was painful. I bled constantly, doc visits, them going in and couldn't find it. Finally they found it and had to surgically remove it.

Quoting Anonymous: IUD? That's a semi-permanent solution where you're not on hormonal (I have the copper one) and you don't need to use condoms. Way cheaper and safer than a tubal too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)