Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

vaginoplasty

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:35 AM
  • 9 Replies
An elective surgery that tightens the vagina. I have recently been looking into have this done. I have 4 living children and, though I have never had a vaginal birth, the last baby wrecked me. Sex is no longer pleasurable to my dh or I. Before child number 4 we had sex 6 or more times a week now neither of us care and might go for 4 times a month. Kegals does little good as the pelvic floor is seriously damaged. I have gotten a second opinion from a new doctor and both say surgery is my only option. Why oh why do so many women choose to make fun of, down grade, and brag to the women like me? This is an emotionally painful and relationship damaging problem, but the few women who have had it done are afraid and nervous to talk about it because of the stigma that this is only to please aman.
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:36 AM

What exactly is the problem? You think your vagina feels too loose?

champagne2311
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:40 AM
Think? I know during intercourse i can feel and hear gaping and air flow around the penis. It doesn't "close" around it. There is no friction at all.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jan. 2, 2014 at 9:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I don't know what to say to that, especially because you have never had a vaginal birth. Perhaps your DH has a very small penis?

Quoting champagne2311: Think? I know during intercourse i can feel and hear gaping and air flow around the penis. It doesn't "close" around it. There is no friction at all.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

SylviaPerez
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:01 AM
Whoa interesting..considering you never had any natural birth
Good luck and I say do it if it will help your relationship
champagne2311
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:15 AM
Not looking for a fix the doctors know the problem. Wondering more why so many women see it as only something to please a man when if fact many of these women desire/need this to find pleasure in sex after child bearing.
I will not make this a debate on whose husband has a bigger dick. My husband is more than reasonable under normal conditions. It did the job several times thus far.
LNLMommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I say go for it. People degrade what they don't understand. If my lady bits ever started having that problem, I'd be running to sign up for that.

TygrrEyz
by Marie on Jan. 2, 2014 at 11:15 AM
If it will make you and your dh happy then go for it. No one ever has to know except the two of you. I just don't think this type of surgery would come up in normal conversation. There won't be any stigma towards you if you don't tell anyone else.
champagne2311
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 2:24 PM
Went into a forum about this to ask a few questions and instead of other women with this issue several "attackers" insulting these women who had been brave enough to post. Searching for more information and most of what i found was rude statement. It doesn't make the poor behavior of others right...so now i when the time comes am better off tell the boss i want a boob job or nose job when my form at work ask if it is elective surgery. (Yes my job requires i disclose all health information )
SylviaPerez
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 5:21 PM

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED THE WENBALLS..I THINK THAT'S WHAT THEIR CALLED??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN