Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Legal weed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies
1 mom liked this

Anyone 21 and over can now buy weed legally at the dispensary. I havent gone yet because the lines are hectic but I really want to try some special sweet treats I never was good at making my own baked goodies 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2014 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Wish I lived in Colorado! I used to partake but quit years ago because of the whole legality issue...would love some of those truffles I saw in the one news report.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope what Colorado has planned goes well so that more states will legalize.
ELKmountain.mom
by Peepers on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:38 PM
So sad. Our state use to be better before this imo. The economy has gone to crap and the kind of people its bringing to the state aren't my cup of tea:(( I was just on the phone with my brother talking about the lines..
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:39 PM
3 moms liked this

I dont think it is sad at all. They have made over 100,000 in taxes since yesterday so the economy is going to be getting a lot better soon. 

Quoting ELKmountain.mom: So sad. Our state use to be better before this imo. The economy has gone to crap and the kind of people its bringing to the state aren't my cup of tea:(( I was just on the phone with my brother talking about the lines..

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:42 PM

Out of curiosity, is there standardized pricing or does it vary from place to place? Are there shops all over the state? Private owners or state run (like liquor stores in some states)? Obviously, I don't know too much about this haha 

JanineDeer
by Janine on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:42 PM

I would not buy it.. talk about expensive! LOL I remember when a generous ounce was only 10 bucks.

I'd grow it. You can probably grow really good stuff. for free!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:43 PM

The price depends on the dispensary. There aren't shops everywhere yet some cities do not allow for dispensaries to open there. I believe they are all private owners

Quoting Anonymous:

Out of curiosity, is there standardized pricing or does it vary from place to place? Are there shops all over the state? Private owners or state run (like liquor stores in some states)? Obviously, I don't know too much about this haha 

RADmomma
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:44 PM
1 mom liked this
An ounce for $10??? You can't even get a gram for $10 now!!!

Quoting JanineDeer:

I would not buy it.. talk about expensive! LOL I remember when a generous ounce was only 10 bucks.

I'd grow it. You can probably grow really good stuff. for free!

ntsoinnocentmom
by Member on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:44 PM
I agree if the while united States did this or country probably wouldn't be in billions of dollars of debt!

Quoting Anonymous:

I dont think it is sad at all. They have made over 100,000 in taxes since yesterday so the economy is going to be getting a lot better soon. 

Quoting ELKmountain.mom: So sad. Our state use to be better before this imo. The economy has gone to crap and the kind of people its bringing to the state aren't my cup of tea:(( I was just on the phone with my brother talking about the lines..

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:45 PM

I know nothing either. How much for example would enough for 5 joints be?

Quoting Anonymous:

The price depends on the dispensary. There aren't shops everywhere yet some cities do not allow for dispensaries to open there. I believe they are all private owners

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured