Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why post personal stuff on Facebook

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 131 Replies
For the life of me, I don't understand why ppl post personal stuff on Facebook. Is it therapy or something?

What's the most personal post you've ever seen or posted on FB?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Skittles.
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:52 AM
1 mom liked this

I think some people just crave the attention. This one girl posts every single detail of her and she wonders why people rag on her constantly. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:53 AM

My friend trashed and humiliated her dh because he missed his flight. It was embarassing, they had a fight over facebook about it

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:54 AM
ugh soooo much.. everyone i know vents on just about every topic.

Uzma_mom_of_2
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:54 AM

My sister in law was talking crap about my brother, and I called her out on it. She blocked me, I was so proud :) She's a freakin psycho and I don't like her so nothing lost there.

TexTornado
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:57 AM

The person who said she was glad her brother was dead because he molested her.

The person who posted seveal drunken messages about her cheating husband.  Then we found out later she tried to commit suicide.  Before we found that out, we thought he had tried to kill her.  That's how bad her posts were.  She was in the hospital for several months. Coma, lack of oxygen, had to relearn to walk all over again.  Bad stuff.  They are still together. 

TexTornado
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:59 AM

OH and I forgot about the so-called high school friend that is just a hostile, hateful bitch.  She's one of those angry, bitter women that everyone hates.  She picks a fight over everything.  I have wanted to defriend her so many times, but it's too entertaining.  I've never said a word to her, don't want to engage that psycho in any type of conversation! 

petitekatie
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:59 AM

I don't put super horribly personal stuff on there, but I do have a FB, it's for family and close friends mostly

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2014 at 3:00 AM
I came off it, when me and my SO broke up for a while he put stuff all over FB, people thought it was funny but that was MY life and me they (mostly his family and new girlfriend) where all making comments on and none of them even knew the full story.. i used it to share my happy moments with people i didn't get to see much.
I literally hate the site, it can cause so much trouble, im glad to be off it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2014 at 3:01 AM
A friend who outted her BFF and husband cheating together... She posted pics, each one of them naked and a pic of him sucking her friends titty. It was rly bad.
Zimmerchild
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 3:01 AM

I had an all out fight with one of my sisters on facebook once, but luckily I know how to make sure only my friends get to see things and such.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)