Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dinosaurs. My erotic fantasy confession.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 77 Replies
Ever since I was a little girl I've had a tremendous love for Dinosaurs, or anything Dino related.
As the years went by and I for older, that love increased to the point of eroticism.
Yes, I think dinosaurs are- erm, were erotic creatures, and imagining being able to ride one turns me on so much. I know it wouldn't be practical to actually engage in coitus with one, due to the size, but I mean just riding the tip of its tail or sliding down it's back and the touch of it's skin would bring enough stimuli for one to have an orgasm.
My favorite is the t-rex, there's a huge skeletal sculpture of one in the natural history museum and I probably go to visit maybe once a week with my kids just to see it.
I get so heated, sometimes I excuse myself to the restroom to relief myself a little bit. Everything about the sculpture is so sexy, the long tail, short skeletal arms, and the teeth don't even get me started with the teeth. I've thought about stealing a piece and bringing it home with me, but I couldn't risk getting exposed or in trouble with the authorities.

And I know it wouldn't be possible to sexually approach a dinosaur even if they did exist, even I know my chances of getting crushed or eaten are much higher than being able to sexually stimulate myself and my large partner. Still, the thought it idea of it turns me on immensely.

I guess until they find a way that I could live out my fantasy, I will just have to settle for my Jurassic Park videos and my imagination.
That's my confession, no trolling or lies or anything. If anyone is curious there is a huge forum for people with my fantasy and others as well.. So I know it isn't just me.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:22 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:22 PM
Bump
jennar216
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:23 PM
Yea, me too. I make my man wear a dino costume.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:23 PM

awkward

happymama0609
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:23 PM
I remeber reading an article on yahoo or somewhere a few months back about these women writing Jurassic erotica. lmfao. Eww
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:25 PM
Lucky! I've suggested to SO but he looked at me like I was crazy... :(

Quoting jennar216: Yea, me too. I make my man wear a dino costume.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:26 PM
3 moms liked this
Well.

Umm..

I..I've gotten nothing. But you deserve a ribbon of participation for thia creative troll post
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:28 PM
Why eww? It's just as normal as people who write erotica about eleves, demons or octopuses, why does someone's fantasy gross you out?

Quoting happymama0609: I remeber reading an article on yahoo or somewhere a few months back about these women writing Jurassic erotica. lmfao. Eww
idunno1234
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:28 PM
4 moms liked this

You could always see if Barney is available.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2014 at 2:29 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured