Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Help with my hair ! PIC*** EDIT another idea on page 2 .

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Do next week I'm going in to get my hair trimmed , long layers , my hair is naturally very thin & wavy , I'm Mexican so I have a nice tan going on . My hair right now is a dark auburn ( me in the left picture ) I want to do something very different , I really like the hair color on the right picture , do you think it would look good on me ???

I dont want to go in there and come out looking like a clown lOl .

Thanks ! (:
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:08 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:47 PM

Holy shit she is HOT! So get it done like the picture on the right! Super sexy!

_abeauty92
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:47 PM
Have you tried cutting it very short ? Using volumizing shampoos and testing a little ?

Quoting Anonymous:

You can see through mine. It's really sad and straight so I can't deceive people with it. Lol

Quoting _abeauty92: It really is ! I blow dry it & tease it at the top for volume , plus is wavy so it looks nice but it's very very thin if I grab it with one hand is probably like 1in thick my whole hair !

Quoting Anonymous:

That's thin to you? O_o

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:56 PM

Yeah, it looks a little better short because I can poof it with short layers, but I'm just a long hair person, so I just have to choose my battles, I guess. Lol. I'm sure I will cut it again one day.

Quoting _abeauty92: Have you tried cutting it very short ? Using volumizing shampoos and testing a little ?

Quoting Anonymous:

You can see through mine. It's really sad and straight so I can't deceive people with it. Lol

Quoting _abeauty92: It really is ! I blow dry it & tease it at the top for volume , plus is wavy so it looks nice but it's very very thin if I grab it with one hand is probably like 1in thick my whole hair !

Quoting Anonymous:

That's thin to you? O_o

_abeauty92
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:59 PM
Also rich colors tend to give a little volume & try teasing a bit and usin a curling iron to get some nice waves in there (:

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, it looks a little better short because I can poof it with short layers, but I'm just a long hair person, so I just have to choose my battles, I guess. Lol. I'm sure I will cut it again one day.

Quoting _abeauty92: Have you tried cutting it very short ? Using volumizing shampoos and testing a little ?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

That's thin to you? O_o

rfhsure
by beast mode on Jan. 3, 2014 at 5:08 PM
Hmm...its kind of got the ombre effect? I like that. I would do it less blonde though..more of a honey blonde, similar to the first pic. But I think having the dark will definitely even it out..make sure you post a pic when its all done!

Quoting _abeauty92: How about the 2nd picture I posted ?

Quoting rfhsure: Personally, I don't think it will work for your complexion. I would try some rich caramel highlights before you go full blonde.
_abeauty92
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 5:26 PM
Yes it has an ombreish effect .

I will I just need to figure out what to do with my hair .

Quoting rfhsure: Hmm...its kind of got the ombre effect? I like that. I would do it less blonde though..more of a honey blonde, similar to the first pic. But I think having the dark will definitely even it out..make sure you post a pic when its all done!

Quoting _abeauty92: How about the 2nd picture I posted ?

Quoting rfhsure: Personally, I don't think it will work for your complexion. I would try some rich caramel highlights before you go full blonde.
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 5:28 PM
This. You have beautiful dark hair. Whenever I see people with black hair try to go blonde I cringe

Quoting ProudMommy51006: I don't think it's a good idea
_abeauty92
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 6:33 PM
LOl ! Thank you .

What I think I will do I go for highlights more like the ombre style in a light brown , not necessarily blond , baby steps (:

Quoting svolkov: This. You have beautiful dark hair. Whenever I see people with black hair try to go blonde I cringe

Quoting ProudMommy51006: I don't think it's a good idea
_abeauty92
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 6:34 PM
BUMP !
Vmiller2008
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 6:36 PM
Go for it!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)