Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Stretch Marks???!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies

I was wondering if any of you guys got stretch marks and when they started to appear im now 27 weeks pregnant and thankfully still no stretch marks is there a time that they usually start to pop up? My mom had never gotten them with me nor my brother but i do a check everyday on my belly to see if i have any and so far so good! Wondering if i do get them when around they'll start to pop up (i know everyones different but on average)? Hope you can help!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ms_davis
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:31 PM

i didn't get any on my stomach, but i did get some on my upper thighs.  I don't really remember when exactly since it was so long ago (DD will be 22 in March)

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:31 PM
During the last two weeks. I really thought that I wasnt going to get them. You may not, genetics play a big role in who does and who doesnt get them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:31 PM

My mom had twins and never got them and she wasn't a giant either, I got sunshine tits, and one stretch mark on my bum but I can't even see it. My tits went from tiny a cups to D's pretty much over night (that's how I figured out I was knocked up both times lol)

Raeann11
by Ruby Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:32 PM

For me with first I got a few at about 37/38 weeks. My second I got the most and started in the second trimester. My third I hardly got any and was around the end of the second/beginning of the third trimestersI noticed a couple up higher.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:32 PM

I can't remember when mine started forming, but I got a ton.

Rh1annaa
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:33 PM
They usually appear the last few weeks of pregnancy from what I've come across in others. Genetics usually plays a big role.

I'm 32 weeks with my first and I haven't had any appear yet
KelliansMom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:33 PM

I had already had them on my breast from puberty so I knew I would get them with my pregnancy too.  They didnt happen though till my last month. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:34 PM
I got a little fan of them above my belly button, not until really close to the end, when my ob said you don't have any stretch marks lol. I use bio oil on them, seems like they're lighter.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:35 PM
I was almost 39 weeks when they showed up. I was so excited to make it that far and then one day they just showed up.
redneckmama4
by Loree on Jan. 3, 2014 at 4:35 PM
I had stretch marks on my hips since I was a teen, big hips but tiny frame. I got them on my boobs with the first but not on my belly until the 3rd and then it's only a few.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN