Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ok... my puppy got into my make up and chewed most of it up....

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:20 AM
  • 5 Replies

I need to replace 90 percent of it a little at a time.  I am ready to try other brands outside of what I have been using for years.  I have been using Estee Lauder and Clinique for years.  I think I want some bolder eye colors along with the option of natural looking colors.  Any recommendations on different brands to try?? I have used Mac, Bare Minerals as well as the stuff avaliable at Target and the other big box stores.  I would go to Ulta or Sephora but I will just get lost and end up buying a ton of stuff I don't need.  

I guess I am here to ask what some favorites of the wonderful members of MC are...Brand and product.... 

Thank you in advance.  

I want to add that I am all excited because I have finally found the perfect red lipstick for my skintone.  It is by Urban Decay.  It is F-Bomb and it really looks sexy.....

Please help if you feel like it... I would appreciate it.

I am medium complected.  I have dark brown eyes and hair. I also need suggestions on an anti aging cream.... 

by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LAHnTAH0812
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:26 AM
I used a lot of covergirl. I'm pretty sure it's their mousse or matte or something foundation i use that i love so much.
susannah2000
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:31 AM

I hope the puppy is okay! That stuff could be toxic!

preacherskid
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:31 AM

I use Mary Kay.  My skin is so sensitive it is the only kind I have found that doesn't eat my face up, it is kind of pricey but worth it.  I use the timewise skin care line from MK.

mommy040710
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:32 AM
When I do wear make up I only use bare minerals. Sorry no help
bcauseimthemom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:44 AM

My pup is just fine... she got into a leather train case... it is kept high, but not too high... I don't know what she found so exciting about it.  I don't think she really ate it, just kinda destroyed it all.  We did take her to the vet to make sure she was ok.  Thank you for the concern though.  She is my newest child and definitely is overly curious and getting so big so fast, but of course I expected that... she is a Mastiff....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)