Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

update- im not even good enough for sex now?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
SO admitted tonight that he masturbates in the shower. It started off as a joke because of something on TV. I never expected him to admit to it.
my feelings are hurt. He rarely comes to me for sex. I feel like I've just been replaced. Like his hand is better or something. I'm not good enough to marry and now I'm not good enough to fuck either.
guess I'll just continue being his taxi, maid, and personal chef and lower my expectations a bit.

1/4/14
we talked last night,I told him how it made me feel, he claimed he did it *for ME* & I said I'm done. Told him in clearly not what he wants and he has zero respect for me,zero appreciation, and apparently zero attraction for me and I'm just done.
I slept on the couch last night and we haven't talked since except for when he came into the bedroom this afternoon to say he was leaving for work and the kids were in the living room.
not a single fight to explain things, convince me my feelings are wrong, nothing. The more I think about the big picture the more I'm disgusted with myself for being so stupid all these years. For ever thinking our relationship meant anything.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AshleySail
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:38 AM
If it's like that then leave... What's the point if it's not going anywhere and you don't even have companionship
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:39 AM
Umm I'm sorry. How old is he? Maybe his testosterone is low. Jacking off for a man is like cleaning the pipes. it is fast and nothing like being with a woman, it is just something they do sometimes and it does not mean they don't want you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Also how long have you been together?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:41 AM
How long have u been together? Do you have kids with him?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:41 AM

You don't have to be anything to him you choose to be.  Talk to him about it since that is what adults do.  If he isn't willing to work on things and give you what you need then move on. Staying is a choice and not something you have to do.

samyee33
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:41 AM
Maybe he's gay? Why don't you just leave seriously...I'm sure you deserve more than that shit
AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:42 AM

Sounds like you are more of a mommy replacement than a partner for him. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:44 AM
I wouldn't care that he did it if he actually showed interest in me once in a while. I just find it offending that he'd rather jack it in the shower.
makes me wonder who he thinks about while doing it. Obviously not me. I'm right here!

Quoting Anonymous: Umm I'm sorry. How old is he? Maybe his testosterone is low. Jacking off for a man is like cleaning the pipes. it is fast and nothing like being with a woman, it is just something they do sometimes and it does not mean they don't want you.
csxt99
by Jennifer on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:45 AM

You are choosing to stay there and feel like shit, and your aspiration is to become his cum dumpster?  Aren't your expectations low enough already?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 4, 2014 at 1:45 AM
10 years. Yes we have kids

Quoting Anonymous: How long have u been together? Do you have kids with him?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN