Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATE: UPDATE: I cant believe and adult an even a mother did this to a kid

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 154 Replies
1 mom liked this

I have a very sweet 13 year old girl that lives a few houses from me. She is always trying to help people and babysits for people. She is really good with kids. She always seemed so happy. So imagine my surprise when I woke up at 2am this moring to ambulances at her house and saw them wheeling her out giving her CPR. She tried to kill herself last night. I couldnt believe it. Then I found out why she tried to kill herself. This little girl is overweight. So of course she got made fun of constantly but here is the worse part.....appatrently she was being bullied by the neighborhood boys. There are about 6 or 7 on our street that hang out that are between the ages of 13-17. They would constantly bully her and call her horrible names. This is the worst part of this, 2 of the boys mother, she is my next door neighbor, actually encouraged her being bullied. The boys, that are not hers, claimed to their parents that she gave our rewards and encentives to continue the bullying to all 7 of them, She even did it as well. I am so horrified that anyone, especially an adult, would do this to a sweet little girl like her. I really hope charges are filed, especially the mother of the two boys. I wish bullying would stop. As far as I know she is in ICU and hasnt woke up yet. I really hope she survives.

My DD just called me to let me know that the little girls cousin just msg my DD and stated that her cousin passed away a 2 hours ago and to keep prayers for the family.....So Sad. BTW the woman is at the police station right now not sure if she has been charged but just wanted to update as ppl wanted to know.

Just wanted to give everyone an update because some of you asked, They have charged her with something, with what I do not know. Her children are with their dad and will be there for a while. She had custody of them but their father has been given temporary custody. All of the kids were taken to the police station and held but 3 were released to their parents accept a 17 and 16 year old. Everyone including the 80 year old man who saw her make fun of the little girl was questioned. This part is just gossip and am not sure if its true but apparently her and the 17 year old boy have been having  a sexual relationship. So if its true she may be charged with something on that, maybe not. Either way looks like the police have enough evidence to charge people. The family are of course devastated over the loss of their ONLY child which I just learned that in 2 weeks would have been her 14 birthday.  This is a sad situation all around but Amanda will be missed and there were lots of people that did love her and I only wished she had seen that and reached out to someone.

Side Note if you see someone getting bullied please intervene and let the child being bullied know she or he are not alone.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:53 PM
That's so sad
photomom1979
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:53 PM
3 moms liked this
That is sickening!
Mammacra
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this
That's terrible! My thoughts & prayers go out to her & her family! Karmas a bitch & I hope justice prevails in this case.
wonderstruck11
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:54 PM
How sad
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:56 PM

thats awful.

mrs.pookiward
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:57 PM
Just sad,poor kid.
momoftwogirl55
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:58 PM
That is terrible!,
Please keep us updated!
U-R-Beautiful
by Ring around the Rozy on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:58 PM
Aawww poor thing. I hope she survives.
mrs_patterson
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:59 PM

How awful! I hope she gets better.

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:59 PM

Wow. What kind of person does that. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)