Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATE: UPDATE: I cant believe and adult an even a mother did this to a kid

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have a very sweet 13 year old girl that lives a few houses from me. She is always trying to help people and babysits for people. She is really good with kids. She always seemed so happy. So imagine my surprise when I woke up at 2am this moring to ambulances at her house and saw them wheeling her out giving her CPR. She tried to kill herself last night. I couldnt believe it. Then I found out why she tried to kill herself. This little girl is overweight. So of course she got made fun of constantly but here is the worse part.....appatrently she was being bullied by the neighborhood boys. There are about 6 or 7 on our street that hang out that are between the ages of 13-17. They would constantly bully her and call her horrible names. This is the worst part of this, 2 of the boys mother, she is my next door neighbor, actually encouraged her being bullied. The boys, that are not hers, claimed to their parents that she gave our rewards and encentives to continue the bullying to all 7 of them, She even did it as well. I am so horrified that anyone, especially an adult, would do this to a sweet little girl like her. I really hope charges are filed, especially the mother of the two boys. I wish bullying would stop. As far as I know she is in ICU and hasnt woke up yet. I really hope she survives.

My DD just called me to let me know that the little girls cousin just msg my DD and stated that her cousin passed away a 2 hours ago and to keep prayers for the family.....So Sad. BTW the woman is at the police station right now not sure if she has been charged but just wanted to update as ppl wanted to know.

Just wanted to give everyone an update because some of you asked, They have charged her with something, with what I do not know. Her children are with their dad and will be there for a while. She had custody of them but their father has been given temporary custody. All of the kids were taken to the police station and held but 3 were released to their parents accept a 17 and 16 year old. Everyone including the 80 year old man who saw her make fun of the little girl was questioned. This part is just gossip and am not sure if its true but apparently her and the 17 year old boy have been having  a sexual relationship. So if its true she may be charged with something on that, maybe not. Either way looks like the police have enough evidence to charge people. The family are of course devastated over the loss of their ONLY child which I just learned that in 2 weeks would have been her 14 birthday.  This is a sad situation all around but Amanda will be missed and there were lots of people that did love her and I only wished she had seen that and reached out to someone.

Side Note if you see someone getting bullied please intervene and let the child being bullied know she or he are not alone.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2014 at 6:51 PM
Replies (151-154):
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:53 PM

I did thank you, some nice drinks with friends....

Quoting AnHpuresugar: Have a great evening. :)

Quoting Dzyre1115:

It may not be what you're talking about....

Quoting AnHpuresugar: I agree. That isn't what we were talking about though. ;)

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Living your life with your eyes wide open is not sad.....it's liberating!

Quoting AnHpuresugar: That absolutely affects your life. It is disingenuous to state that it doesn't. I don't agree with most of what you post or say you believe. I feel kind of sorry for you now though. What a bleak perspective. I'm sorry.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

My opinion about people doesn't affect my life, what I said was we need to arm our children with knowledge and power because most people will walk over you to get what they want.....

Quoting AnHpuresugar: No, I don't think so. I've encountered my share of a users and abusers. They are not the majority though. I will not give them the power of controlling my perspective or outlook though. My parents were always helping people, usually anonymously, and I try to do the same. My kids go to a school that values community and personal accountability coupled with well thought out problem solving. They see their father and I make choices of where to help and in what way. Being positive doesn't mean being weak minded. You can see and are forced to experience all the same shit that everyone else does. It is a choice to see the good out there too.

Life is too short and special to waste it feeling that everyone is just out for themselves. If you aren't just out for yourself, why assume everyone else is worse than you.

Most people are just doing the best that they can with what they have at any particular time.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

You're lucky that you've only been exposed to good people.....

Quoting AnHpuresugar: That has not been my experience. Most people that I have encountered are willing to help and encourage. The angry, selfish people may be louder but they are pathetic and able to be dismissed.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

The reality of the world today is that most people are out for number 1, so we need to arm our children to live in a world that is not kind. 

Quoting AnHpuresugar: I'm sorry that your life experience has been so negative. That is truly sad. I think the majority of people are decent. Nothing in my experience or the experiences of the people that I know would support anything else.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

It's definitely not her fault, we all just have to be moer vigilant when it comes to teaching our children to overcome bad people.  Because unfortunately the bad outweigh the good now.

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree but she is a sweet girl and this is not her fault at all. But i get what you mean.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

People are, for the most part, bad, so we have to teach our children to have thicker skins and to ignore everyone and everything negative.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:57 PM
Oh my word. That poor little girl. :'(
Bullying HAS to stop. It isn't what it used to be. I remember being bullied growin up but it wasn't around me 24/7. I left my bullies at school. I can't imagine never bring able to get away from your bully. I can understand why she felt it was her only way out. Just such a terribly sad outcome. :-(
Ethereal77
by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 12:40 AM
I hope they charge her!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2014 at 1:28 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN