Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why do you feed the trolls?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

I get it that some troll posts are funny and it's fun to go back and forth and see what the person will say. 

But why do you give these crazy mean trolls the attention they are craving? When a users entire reason for being on CM is to cause drama and be rude why do people flock to their posts? What does that say about all of you who come back time after time?

And why do you call troll on some of the super serious posts?  Maybe some of them are trolls looking for attention. There you go giving it to them again. You're being manipulated for other people's entertainment and fooled into thinking it's for your own. You are the butt of the joke.

But what if they're not? People have horrible things happen to them. What if it's a real person with a horrible tragedy? Even if it's just a tiny little chance that it's true can you imagine saying what you say right to face of a person in crisis? How could it possibly be more important call someone out for lying when that is the risk you are taking. 

I know it's been said before and nothing will change. Just wanted to be a grown up and scold all the misbehaving children in here. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2014 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MicheleJM
by Ruby Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 7:42 PM

I agree with you.

elfling811
by Niki on Jan. 4, 2014 at 7:44 PM
Because messing with trolls and assnons is even more fun than making a troll post. But then, I don't tend to get nasty with anyone unless severely provoked...like a PA or attack on my DD.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 4, 2014 at 7:57 PM
They do keep things interesting.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)