Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMFG

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:10 PM
  • 12 Replies
I went to Dillard's to pick up a pair of jeans that I had hemmed. I had to pee really bad, so I run to the bathroom, pee and I see there is dried up puke all over the place. I've never been so grossed out in my entire life. I washed my hands forever..... Scrubbed and scrubbed and now I am going to go home and sanitize myself. Now I know why you all use those covers. Ugh.
I hope I don't get sick.
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TurtleMomma82
by Barbie on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Ewww

MotherOF5Cuties
by Abby on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:12 PM
Gross
ChanningsMom12
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:12 PM
Ewwww! That makes me want to go shower!
i.love.my.life
by Arika on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:12 PM
Yeah I wouldn't have peed. I would have peed outside of my car before I would have peed in their bathroom
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ARACMOM
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:14 PM
I didn't notice until after I did. It didn't stink, so it had been there for a while. I checked the sheet where they note the time the bathroom was last cleaned and it was 20 minutes earlier. I know that has been there more than 20 minutes.

Quoting i.love.my.life: Yeah I wouldn't have peed. I would have peed outside of my car before I would have peed in their bathroom
cherokeegoddess
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:15 PM

i would have told a store associate and have them handle it. that's gross.  i went into JCpenney's one time and the bathroom was disgusting and i told someone. well maam we just cleaned it 10 minutes ago. i said  well then you either need to fire the person  or teach them how to clean a bathroom because its gross. there was poop all over the toilets and some on the floor.  i had to walk out because i couldn't stand the smell. so i held it until i went to the next bathroom.

ARACMOM
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:17 PM
I was looking for someone, but I didn't see anyone. I just wanted to go home. I might call and speak to someone. To top it off, I am paranoid about stomach bugs.

Quoting cherokeegoddess:

i would have told a store associate and have them handle it. that's gross.  i went into JCpenney's one time and the bathroom was disgusting and i told someone. well maam we just cleaned it 10 minutes ago. i said  well then you either need to fire the person  or teach them how to clean a bathroom because its gross. there was poop all over the toilets and some on the floor.  i had to walk out because i couldn't stand the smell. so i held it until i went to the next bathroom.

cherokeegoddess
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:21 PM

i don't blame you. i'm a germaphobe big time.  everytime i go to a public restroom i see many people not wash their hands.  and most of them work in food service or the deli's even the produce section. so needless to say i don't ever buy produce or deli. lol

Quoting ARACMOM: I was looking for someone, but I didn't see anyone. I just wanted to go home. I might call and speak to someone. To top it off, I am paranoid about stomach bugs.

Quoting cherokeegoddess:

ARACMOM
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:49 PM

I am a huge germophobe. 

Quoting cherokeegoddess:

i don't blame you. i'm a germaphobe big time.  everytime i go to a public restroom i see many people not wash their hands.  and most of them work in food service or the deli's even the produce section. so needless to say i don't ever buy produce or deli. lol

Quoting ARACMOM: I was looking for someone, but I didn't see anyone. I just wanted to go home. I might call and speak to someone. To top it off, I am paranoid about stomach bugs.

Quoting cherokeegoddess:

cherokeegoddess
by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 10:01 AM

I am too and i work in a childcare center where all the nasty germs are. lol

Quoting ARACMOM:

I am a huge germophobe. 

Quoting cherokeegoddess:

Quoting cherokeegoddess:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN