Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you found this on your husband's phone... *ETA* update!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
A text message that says...

Female: Is that you?
Husband: Yes it is.
Female: (a selfie of her ass in a bathroom mirror)

What would you do?

This female is programmed into his phone, she has a name. It's not some random # or spam message.

*** Supposedly I had an attitude problem when he got back from the store and he said, "I wish I had a fun wife." To which I replied, "Like Roshell? Is she fun?" And he said, "You tell me." And I then said, "She looks like fun in her picture."

He went straight to his phone and after putting his password in, the msg was right there in his face. I hopped in the shower to calm down and haven't talked to him yet.

Update... he said he and his buddy knew her from back in the day and she sent it because she had a baby and was joking that her ass was fat!!!!! Omg! Really dude??? Really?? I told him he just lost his wife over a whore! He's leaving tonight!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:18 PM
Replies (161-164):
lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Jan. 5, 2014 at 11:23 AM
In that case just the kids go, not her.

Quoting o.O....: They'd go for a short visit so they didn't have to see their father move out.

Quoting lapcounter: She shouldn't have to uproot children out of their home, he should have to leave. It sounds like he is cheating.

Quoting o.O....: I would take screen shots and email them to myself. I would pack a small bag for my children and myself, I would ask my mom if we could stay for a few days, I would leave and then tell my stbx that he had three days to move his shit out, because I would be changing the locks after that time period.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2014 at 3:41 PM
So sorry you are dealing with something like this.

I am hoping that even though he left, he would find a way to tell you in a much better way, why he did something like that......

Maybe when he sees that it is not worth to lose his family over this; He could focus on working with you on saving your marriage.

Quoting Anonymous: He started packing because I was "accusing him of doing something he didn't do." And then he said he could have been out there doing chics all this time because he's being accused of it anyway. Nice.

Quoting 3xangel: Did you tell him to leave or did he leave on his own?
LaceMom
by Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 7:21 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2014 at 7:26 PM
Lock n load
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured