Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you found this on your husband's phone... *ETA* update!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
A text message that says...

Female: Is that you?
Husband: Yes it is.
Female: (a selfie of her ass in a bathroom mirror)

What would you do?

This female is programmed into his phone, she has a name. It's not some random # or spam message.

*** Supposedly I had an attitude problem when he got back from the store and he said, "I wish I had a fun wife." To which I replied, "Like Roshell? Is she fun?" And he said, "You tell me." And I then said, "She looks like fun in her picture."

He went straight to his phone and after putting his password in, the msg was right there in his face. I hopped in the shower to calm down and haven't talked to him yet.

Update... he said he and his buddy knew her from back in the day and she sent it because she had a baby and was joking that her ass was fat!!!!! Omg! Really dude??? Really?? I told him he just lost his wife over a whore! He's leaving tonight!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:18 PM
Replies (31-40):
chaz-flower
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this

send the pic to ur phone so u can prove it has been on his. Then confront him about it, with a support person like a friend or ur mom in the house, but in an other room.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:26 PM

Trust issues kill a relationship.  If you are looking on his phone and he is looking at other women this marriage is doomed.

U-R-Beautiful
by Ring around the Rozy on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:27 PM
Laugh and comment on her butt.
RaniNY
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:28 PM

I would ask for the story. He would tell me some stupid story, and then I would call her in front of him and tell HER the story he told me. And then watch him squirm. And then, take my passport and leave, not just the home, I would leave the country. For some nice, warm, beautiful place with handsome and wealthy men. And have a really nice life!

m.garcia21
Id text back ...ewww your ass is fat. Throw the phone in he face and ask him to leave. If he didnt leave i would leave with my kids.
momma219
Lmao

Quoting Anonymous: Is he a proctologist?
Xanbuttsmom
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:28 PM
I would feel sick. Then I would start breaking shit.
MellowMum330
1 mom liked this

I'd totally call him out on it. Similar situation happened to me about a year ago. Feel free to message me if you want to talk.

kiwiskiwi29
by Gold Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:30 PM

Pretty much.

Quoting kissesxoxo8882: Kick him in his nuts

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:31 PM
5 moms liked this
Lol i would txt...first saying something like "you coulda got me busted ;-)" to see if she knows about you...then...send another asking to meet.....and bring brass knuckles...but ive been called a "bad influence", so maybe not.
Sucks though...sorry hope you get closure.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)