Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How many unvaccinated kids in the U.S. die each day from "preventable diseases"?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Truly curious.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:26 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Because small pox and polio were no big deal in American history lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Depends where they live.

In 3rd world countries they die all the time. But that's not because they are unvaccinated. It's because they don't have proper sanitation, clean water, etc.

Unvaccinated children living in industrialized nations very rarely get sick.

The childhood illnesses we vaccinate against were on a steep and steady decline long before the vaccine was ever introduced, thanks to things like proper sanitation, better personal hygiene, etc. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:34 AM
Off to clean the house.. maybe ill come back to some logical answers or suggestions.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:35 AM

and you wont either...such records are not kept differentiating who is vaxed and died and who isn't vaxed and died

Quoting Anonymous: I can't find anything saying if they're unvaccinated or not.

Quoting TrouserMouse: Google the death statistics

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:36 AM
Interesting. I wonder why so many women on here seem to think they know this information then.

Quoting Anonymous:

and you wont either...such records are not kept differentiating who is vaxed and died and who isn't vaxed and died

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:36 AM

you 'pretty much have to conduct your own  survey and call all the health depts in the USA and gather your own stats...and even then, you won't get a truly accurate picture

Quoting Anonymous: Off to clean the house.. maybe ill come back to some logical answers or suggestions.

momto2boys973
by Emerald Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Since the increase innon-vaccinated children is a fairly recent phenomenon, it's possible there's no reliable data available yet.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:37 AM

because on here they seem to think they know it all, and like to bash those who obviously don't. 

Quoting Anonymous: Interesting. I wonder why so many women on here seem to think they know this information then.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:37 AM

according to the CDC 98% of kids under 5 are fully vaxed....wheres the increase in nonvaxed? THere isnt'...it's simply a media hype to get everyone up in arms

Quoting momto2boys973: Since the increase innon-vaccinated children is a fairly recent phenomenon, it's possible there's no reliable data available yet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:38 AM
Do you have anything proving this increase?

Quoting momto2boys973: Since the increase innon-vaccinated children is a fairly recent phenomenon, it's possible there's no reliable data available yet.
beautifulrockyy
by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:38 AM
My mom didn't vaccinate any of us & were still alive & well. & my baby isn't vaccinated or my sisters & they are the healthiest babies. So I guess a small amount of babies die. It might also depend on where you live.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN