Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Long distance relationship WWYD? Update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

I want to be with this amazing guy.  Problem is we don't live in the same state anymore. I want to be more then friends and I'm pretty sure he wants that too. I'm scared if I wait I may loose my chance with him but if I ask what if he doesn't want a long distance relationship then our friend ship will be awkward.

what would you do in this situation?

** update**

he doesn't want to be more then friends.. Thanks though ladies!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:47 PM

ask him what advice he would give his friend if one of his friends asked him . Tell him one of your girl friends asked you and you want to know what he would do before answering her.

MommyChance
by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 10:24 PM
What would regret more? Asking and being turned down, or never asking at all?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2014 at 10:28 PM
I'd regret never asking more.

Quoting MommyChance: What would regret more? Asking and being turned down, or never asking at all?
MommyChance
by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
There's your answer!
Hope it all goes well.

Quoting Anonymous: I'd regret never asking more.

Quoting MommyChance: What would regret more? Asking and being turned down, or never asking at all?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2014 at 10:57 PM

BUMP!

piperhalliwell1
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 10:58 PM
Good luck!!
nstewart1124
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:08 PM

ask him! i almost lost my chance when i didnt say anything to my now fianc'e and i couldnt be happier!  would deregret never asking or saying anything to him! :) good luck!

Tiggeroo
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:13 PM

If you never ask, the answer is Always "No." Take a chance. And long distance relationships require much more time and energy than "normal" relationships. I met my hubby online when I lived in OK and he lived in FL. It took us 8 months to finally be in the same place at the same time. By then I was crazy in love. Pretty much still that way today, ten years and almost 3 months later :) Good Luck! Give us an update!!

MommyChance
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:26 PM
Have you told him yet???
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:01 AM

He said we were just friends and wanted to remain that way. 

Quoting Tiggeroo:

If you never ask, the answer is Always "No." Take a chance. And long distance relationships require much more time and energy than "normal" relationships. I met my hubby online when I lived in OK and he lived in FL. It took us 8 months to finally be in the same place at the same time. By then I was crazy in love. Pretty much still that way today, ten years and almost 3 months later :) Good Luck! Give us an update!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN