Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Long distance relationship WWYD? Update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

I want to be with this amazing guy.  Problem is we don't live in the same state anymore. I want to be more then friends and I'm pretty sure he wants that too. I'm scared if I wait I may loose my chance with him but if I ask what if he doesn't want a long distance relationship then our friend ship will be awkward.

what would you do in this situation?

** update**

he doesn't want to be more then friends.. Thanks though ladies!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:47 PM

ask him what advice he would give his friend if one of his friends asked him . Tell him one of your girl friends asked you and you want to know what he would do before answering her.

MommyChance
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 10:24 PM
What would regret more? Asking and being turned down, or never asking at all?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2014 at 10:28 PM
I'd regret never asking more.

Quoting MommyChance: What would regret more? Asking and being turned down, or never asking at all?
MommyChance
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this
There's your answer!
Hope it all goes well.

Quoting Anonymous: I'd regret never asking more.

Quoting MommyChance: What would regret more? Asking and being turned down, or never asking at all?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 5, 2014 at 10:57 PM

BUMP!

piperhalliwell1
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 10:58 PM
Good luck!!
nstewart1124
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:08 PM

ask him! i almost lost my chance when i didnt say anything to my now fianc'e and i couldnt be happier!  would deregret never asking or saying anything to him! :) good luck!

Tiggeroo
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:13 PM

If you never ask, the answer is Always "No." Take a chance. And long distance relationships require much more time and energy than "normal" relationships. I met my hubby online when I lived in OK and he lived in FL. It took us 8 months to finally be in the same place at the same time. By then I was crazy in love. Pretty much still that way today, ten years and almost 3 months later :) Good Luck! Give us an update!!

MommyChance
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:26 PM
Have you told him yet???
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:01 AM

He said we were just friends and wanted to remain that way. 

Quoting Tiggeroo:

If you never ask, the answer is Always "No." Take a chance. And long distance relationships require much more time and energy than "normal" relationships. I met my hubby online when I lived in OK and he lived in FL. It took us 8 months to finally be in the same place at the same time. By then I was crazy in love. Pretty much still that way today, ten years and almost 3 months later :) Good Luck! Give us an update!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)