Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FREE PSYCHIC READINGS! (READ RULES!)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have posted before, but these rules seem to get ignored often. I am posting here just because this is an anonymous and highly active forum and I am PRACTICING.

READ THESE BEFORE POSTING!!!!

if you want a reading...

1. Post a picture of yourself CLEARLY SHOWING YOUR FACE AND EYES - no half face shots, no weird camera angles, it also helps if it is not a close up and shows some of the wall behind you or something (as I read auras). If you are asking about a relationship, post a picture of you AND the person you are asking about.

2. Ask SPECIFIC QUESTIONS - the more questions, the better I am able to connect, I may not be able to answer all questions, but doesn't hurt to ask anyways. Don't ask me a question you do not want to know, like for example, do not ask me when/if someone is going to die.

3. Do not try to trick or confuse me, do not come in here, a non believer, and ask me things like "can you read my mind? what am I thinking? etc" I am not that kind of psychic, and although I have had telepathic experiences and sometimes can read peoples thoughts - I can only do so if that person is giving me permission to do so. Full permision, this means that their subconscious must also wish to communicate, if you are dead-set against believing in this sort of thing, don't waste my time, because you won't get a valuable reading. (For clients of mine, I can guide them through meditation to lower the resistance so I can give them a more accurate reading but I can't really do that online at the moment until I make some videos or something)

4. have fun, be nice. If you want to have a better shot at getting a GOOD reading, take a brand new picture, I do not care at all what you look like if your hair is messy or whatever, in the picture think of your question, it will make it easier for me to connect.

Alright, Ready, Set, Go!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 6, 2014 at 12:54 AM
Replies (41-50):
Rotorkitty
by on Jan. 6, 2014 at 1:13 AM

What do you see for us? Any great adventures coming up? Big changes?

Mommy2beAB
by on Jan. 6, 2014 at 1:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Where is our life going? :) tell me anything you would like to in general also. Beautiful gift for you to share!!! Thank you!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 6, 2014 at 1:14 AM

Mobile Photo

Just whatever. No specific questions. Anything you feel I should be told.
AshleySail
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2014 at 1:14 AM

Mobile Photo

Will we have kids together?
Will our relationship work?
Does he really love me the way he says he does?
Will we run away to italy?
If we do have kids will it be a boy or girl first?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 6, 2014 at 1:17 AM

IMG00860.jpg

TTC will I get a positive anytime soon?
pamelam20
by on Jan. 6, 2014 at 1:17 AM
I loooove your owl scrubs!

Quoting pistolpink:

Mobile Photo

Anything you can tell me would be great. Especially about love...have already met that special someone? Am I with him now? Will I be married again?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ber-Lynn
by Emerald Member on Jan. 6, 2014 at 1:18 AM

Mobile Photo

Any baby for me anytime soon? How will my health be?
eve210
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2014 at 1:19 AM
2 moms liked this
I guess OP fell asleep
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 6, 2014 at 1:19 AM

Mobile Photo

Do you see things getting better? Or anything in general? Thank you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jan. 6, 2014 at 1:21 AM
Wow a lot people posts their pics!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)