Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i need advice

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2014 at 7:31 AM
  • 25 Replies
hi well i have a friend whos partners is 12 weeks pregnant suppsinetly her scan has the wrong date it says the 01.01.2002 which os wrong but she was 8 weeks on the 9 the of dec 2013 all ready had 12 week scan 2 weeks ago.. also she has mental illness parinod dissorder shes stoped her meds and is sick all the time and according to him she crazy.. she smokes dope as well he wont do anything i dont know what to do. another thing she is huge am 5 months still a size 16 shes ment to be 12 and look like she 8 months gone with twins xxxx pls help xxx
by on Jan. 6, 2014 at 7:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 6, 2014 at 7:34 AM
3 moms liked this

Help with what?  This is none of your damned business. What do you think you can do about it anyhow?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 6, 2014 at 7:35 AM
What exactly do you need advice about?
You have no control over the situation so you can't make any choices.or demand changes in her behavior, she is under a doctor's care although it is likely he knows everything.

I'm not understanding what you want to know,
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 6, 2014 at 7:35 AM
1 mom liked this
I think you're the one that needs help... With your spelling.
Schizomom91
by on Jan. 6, 2014 at 7:36 AM
You have your own pregnancy to worry about. Let them figure out theirs.
AngelSinger
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2014 at 7:37 AM

I am not sure what "help" you want. This is between your friend and his partner. It is not your place to interfere, and you are not in a position to solve their problems for them. 

All you can do, as his friend, is be there for him if he needs to talk and let him know you support him. Otherwise, stay out of it. 

New.OrleansLady
by on Jan. 6, 2014 at 7:37 AM
1 mom liked this
I have no idea what that just said.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 6, 2014 at 7:38 AM
Please use spell check and retype this!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 6, 2014 at 7:42 AM
There isn't anything you can do. Your friend needs to step up and take care of his woman and baby.
Momsold
by on Jan. 6, 2014 at 7:42 AM

Help you with what?

We  can help with your spelling but you'll come back with a rude comment about being on mobile, having a sleeping baby on your lap, or some other stupid shit that people come up with.

Or we can help you with your dates because if she has been pregnant since 2002...she has a bigger issue than being crazy.  But, you'll comment with something rude when we point that out too.

So, go away troll.....

gemals92
by on Jan. 6, 2014 at 7:44 AM
oh my so if u had a close friend being tormented everyday because of this and kept asking you what do i do? you would just sit back let him suffer and watch her possably kill the child she has no health plan cause she hasnt told anyone shes off her pills. ask for advice get shoot down for spelling really not on a computer for spell checker this is an advice site
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN