Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you/would you have your boss as a fb friend?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 274 Replies
a lot of coworkers give me crap about having the d.o.n. as a fb friend and some have gone as far as unfriending me over it.
I dont see it as a big deal. I have nothing to hide from her.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2014 at 2:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PoisonEyeV
by _ on Jan. 7, 2014 at 2:45 AM
2 moms liked this

I wouldn't.

barrelracer1699
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 2:46 AM

Yes, then again I am on a VERY long vacation. She keeps begging me to come back, but with my husbands job I will be going back when we move back there!

GrandNagus
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 2:47 AM
12 moms liked this

Nope, my boss is my boss not my friend. I never mixed business and personal when it comes to superiors at work. Either with my superiors or when I was the superior.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 7, 2014 at 2:49 AM
Not now but I use to actually still have my old dns on facebook. Shes one of my favorite people and I just love her.
KAlle21
by Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 3:00 AM
1 mom liked this
No, I don't, & none of my coworkers are friends w/ our boss on FB either. I don't post anything private on there, but like others on here have said, "She's my boss, not my friend."
Bubbie0809
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 5:02 AM
8 moms liked this
No, there are somethings that she doesn't need to know, like I play candy crush in the middle of the day.
TableforSeven
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 5:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I would never have an employer as a FB friend.

pistolpink
by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 5:06 AM
1 mom liked this
No and no
cherokeegoddess
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 5:13 AM

uh no. i did once. i dont ever log out of facebook so she saw that i was online once and bitched me out. i said i don't log out and i didn't have a computer at work so i couldn't post a new status or chat with others.  i posted a joke one time it wasn't offensive or anything just something my friend sent me. she was telling me what i could post on my page and i said excuse me do i tell you what to post? then don't tell me what i can or can't post on my page. i immediately deleted and blocked her.  i work in a childcare center so i don't do anything with foul language or offensive on my page.. i have a few parents on my list as well as family and etc.  so i know what to post and what not to post because their kids look at my page all the time

michelle623
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 5:49 AM

Quoting TableforSeven:

I would never have an employer as a FB friend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)