Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Concert you went to?

Dh and I went to see Hinder last summer. The lead singer had to cancel so they brought in the lead singer from Saving Abel. They ended up playing songs from both bands. It was pretty awesome. I called it Saving Hinder lol. It was our first ever concert and we only went because it was $10 per ticket. They had an awesome fireworks show after the concert.
by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 2:59 AM
Replies (21-30):
Cassie2115
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 7:03 AM
A7X is the one band I want to see! Almost went in 2009 but dh wasn't comfortable going with me being nine months preggo. Next time they come around we will be going. M Shadows = YUM!!

Quoting Fields456: Saw them jn 2012 it was an amazing show!!!!!

Last concert was avenged sevenfold in oct. It was jugs as good as the first time I saw them minus the fact it was pouring rain plus cold and we had lawn seats

Quoting DanaG70: Rammstein in Chicago. It was great!
Lilith.23
by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 7:11 AM
BON JOVI! I was having a nice day until i got a shot through the heart so i had to lay down on a bed of roses because somebody said i gave love a bad name.....see what i did there, true fan here!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 7, 2014 at 7:16 AM
Omg! I LOVE Hinder, saving Abel wouldn't have cut it for me! Lol

And idr my last concert.. it's been awhile for me.
GleekingOut
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 7:18 AM
Taylor Swift. All my DD's wanted to go.
Mrs.Pedro
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 7:23 AM
You know... I think it was Saving Abel lol. Gotta love the USO for bringing lots of great bands to our little island paradise. I'm pissy because I've waited 3 years for one band to make its rounds here, and finally they're coming... When I will likely be alone with a newborn, toddler, and preschooler and therefore unable to go :(
usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 7:24 AM
Luke Bryan
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 7, 2014 at 7:28 AM
I think it was Eddie Money in 2011
erin708
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 7:30 AM
Beyonce
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockgal81
by Steph on Jan. 7, 2014 at 7:30 AM

Sick Puppies and Red Light King. We won tickets and got to meet both bands :)

Sister_Someone
by Rachel on Jan. 7, 2014 at 7:52 AM

Can I just name all three I went to in October, because I don't remember in what order?

P!nk in Staples Center, RHCP in Silverlake Conservatory of Music, and 30 Seconds to Mars at Hollywood Bowl.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)