Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have been waiting for my boss to fire me UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 263 Replies
4 moms liked this

I was just going to quit but my coworkers and I wanted to see just how stupid my boss is...

I have gone to work at least half an hour late for the past two weeks....I have also left early.  I have done no real work at all. I sat at my desk playing the sims yesterday all day..my boss saw me do it several times.

She asked me to print something for her in very specific formatting and I screwed it up on purpose, printed on the wrong size paper, the wrong orientation, and in the wrong font color and she didnt saw anything. 

I really do not understand if she thinks I am just stupid or if she just doesnt care that much. My coworkers and I think it is hilarious because last month she threatened to fire me over and over which is when I started thinking if it was worth it to stay and I decided it is not and that I want some time off. 

But yet she hasnt fired me. Today my plan is to browse the internet and watch netflix all day. 

ETA: I will probably NEVER be looking for another job

UPDATE!: I went in yesterday (friday) morning to quit because she obviously wasnt going to fire me. She didnt even notice anything that I had been doing including the fact that I didnt show up at all on thursday. She acted all sad that I was leaving. It was pretty great. I was pretty sad to be leaving my coworkers but it is all worth it. Next week I will be in beautiful Saint Thomas!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emilysmom8
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:28 AM
13 moms liked this
Dude wtf? How old are you? Just freaking quit your job already
bluemountain75
by SoftballMom on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:28 AM
Why are you wanting to get fired?
Cherish77
by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:29 AM
4 moms liked this

Seems counter productive, won't it reflect badly when you look for a new job, if she tells future employers your work ethic.?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:29 AM

Lol I am 45... 

I am getting paid to do jack shit...why quit now?

Quoting emilysmom8: Dude wtf? How old are you? Just freaking quit your job already

Chris030406
by anonsneednotreply on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:29 AM
4 moms liked this
Maybe she's on to you and doesn't feel like paying unemployment to such an immature employee.
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:29 AM
Well...good luck with that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:29 AM

I dont want to work there anymore. I was going to quit but then decided to see how long before my boss fires me

Quoting bluemountain75: Why are you wanting to get fired?

WillowRayne
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:29 AM
Why would you do this?
alexabimom
by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:30 AM
I think it's funny LOL
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 7, 2014 at 9:30 AM

I am not going to go for unemployment 

Quoting Chris030406: Maybe she's on to you and doesn't feel like paying unemployment to such an immature employee.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN