Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

lose weight

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 11:23 PM
  • 26 Replies
I want to lose weight but I don't know a good diet could some one help me please
by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 11:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leksismommy
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 11:26 PM
3 moms liked this
The only way to lose and keep the weight off is to maintain a healthy diet continuously. Dieting on and off doesn't work. Portion control is always good. You can't deny yourself the yummy foods forever, eating them in moderation is key. Good luck
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 7, 2014 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this
You have to make a life style change. Eat healthy lots of lean meat, fruits and veggies. Exercise 4-5 days a week.
BeAmour
by Tonya on Jan. 7, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Atkins

YuppyMom
by Gold Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Eat less.  Move more.  Increase the quality of what you eat.  Check out http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 7, 2014 at 11:30 PM

Calories in should be way less than calories out to lose weight.  So work your butt off and make better food choices.

jessy0888
by on Jan. 7, 2014 at 11:31 PM
Mmmmmm you are right I'm traying all this diet but they don't work I been drinking Herbalife but it doesn't work neither I just one someone tell me a good diet a get married in July and I want to lose at least 55 pounds
wonderstruck11
by Platinum Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 11:31 PM

Start by cutting down on portions and stop snaking. Make sure to drink a large glass of ICE water when you feel hungry, to help curb your appetite.

0Kit0
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2014 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this
You went anon to give the only correct answer?

Quoting Anonymous: You have to make a life style change. Eat healthy lots of lean meat, fruits and veggies. Exercise 4-5 days a week.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 7, 2014 at 11:33 PM
I got tired of counting calories even though I was eating pretty healthy. I am doing weightwatchers simply filling method and I am LOVING it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 7, 2014 at 11:34 PM
Portion control, lean meat, fruit, veggies, healthy fats ( nuts, avocado, olive oil)ect. Exercise or just move more just walk if nothing else.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN