Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATE AGAIN I think he's out of jail. I feel sick.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 62 Replies
His 7 year sentence started February of 2007. He was in the doc for my state at one point but when I went to look him up to see what his release date was he is no longer in the prison.

Can he be released already? I know his release had said February but I can't remember the exact date it had said. I am freaking out. I feel sick. I want to puke and cry and run away.

I can't even take any of my anxiety meds because I am pregnant but I think I'm going to have a panic attack.

I'm scared. Someone tell me he was stabbed and that is why he isn't there anymore. He can't be out.

Update:
I went to family watchdog after I had calmed down enough to think since I knew he would be on the list if he were out. He is on it. But his address is listed as a correctional facility in his homestate which borders my state.
I attempted to find him in the doc for that state and the website will not work for the name search. I am guessing they transferred him in anticipation of his release. I will be checking daily to see if the site is uo and when his address changes.

Thanks for the support from you all. Sorry i wasn't making much sense. And if I offended anyone sorry about that too.

Final update:
I am so relieved. The doc site is finally up. He is incarcerated for other crimes in that state. His earliest possible release is april of 2016. But it does say it can be changed with parole or program credit. I am not sure how to get on the notification system for when he is released but I will be doing that when I figure out.

I will not talk about what he did. And I am keeping both my information and his confidential just on the chance that someone here knows him (I am aware it is unlikely but it is still possible).

As soon as I deal with the notification stuff I will go about trying to forget he exists again for the next 2 years.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:26 AM
1 mom liked this

What is his name and what state?

Uzma_mom_of_2
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:27 AM
3 moms liked this

People get out for good behaviour all the time. Contact your lawyer, I beleive if you are a victim of someone who was then put in jail you are supposed to be notified.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I was  just coming to post this as well

Quoting Uzma_mom_of_2:

People get out for good behaviour all the time. Contact your lawyer, I beleive if you are a victim of someone who was then put in jail you are supposed to be notified.

DomsMama07
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:28 AM
Who?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:29 AM
What did he do?
dmarie2101
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:30 AM

yes, he *could* be out, as his release date is only a month away and most offenders dont serve their full sentence anyway.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:30 AM
I don't have a lawyer. Never did. He should hve gotten a minimum of 20 but they just threw me under the bus when he offered to roll over on his friends

Quoting Uzma_mom_of_2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:32 AM
They didn't even tell me his sentence. I was a minor at the time.

Quoting Sassy762:

I was  just coming to post this as well

Quoting Uzma_mom_of_2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:32 AM
Cant you go to the police

Quoting Anonymous: I don't have a lawyer. Never did. He should hve gotten a minimum of 20 but they just threw me under the bus when he offered to roll over on his friends

Quoting Uzma_mom_of_2:

anon1986East
by Kali on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:33 AM
1 mom liked this

This.

Quoting Uzma_mom_of_2:

Inmates get out early for a number of reasons. If you're a victim someone should have asked if you wanted to be put on the notification list. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)