Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For we know that our old self was...* A Christian post*

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:00 AM
  • 19 Replies
4 moms liked this
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

What a great question lil man! Anyone in the back wanna take this one?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:07 AM

That is a great question. No, it doesn't mean they are automatically in hell. God knows their heart. He knows if they were truly sorry for sinning and He knows what would have been the outcome if they were told about Christ. He knows if they would have chosen Him or not. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:13 AM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:16 AM
Lying to children. That's horrible.

Quoting Anonymous:

That is a great question. No, it doesn't mean they are automatically in hell. God knows their heart. He knows if they were truly sorry for sinning and He knows what would have been the outcome if they were told about Christ. He knows if they would have chosen Him or not. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:25 AM

We have a magnificent God. He is All-knowing, All-loving and All-powerful. :) <3 Isn't that fantastic!?

Quoting Anonymous: Lying to children. That's horrible.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

JesusMySavior
by Silver Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:38 AM
Yes it is fantastic knowing that God is always there for me and my family. I love the true fact that I don't have to qualify or be added to list or be popular in a social circle to be blessed by Him. He doesn't care who you are, what you've done or how expensive your lifestyle is, He already knows my past present and future and all I have to do is call out to Him with a humble heart and He's right there waiting. God is good!

Quoting Anonymous:

We have a magnificent God. He is All-knowing, All-loving and All-powerful. :) <3 Isn't that fantastic!?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:41 AM
1 mom liked this
The only "lying" I see is you and your assumptions. Our God is a loving God! He knows everyone's heart so those who truly NEVER heard of him will go to heaven. Some say why does other ppl go to hell? Again, Jesus knowx your heart. If someone has asked God into their life then all sins are wiped clean. God is my spiritual father. Our relationship is similar to my relationship tp my mom and dad. No matter what you do God always loves you just as parents do... think about yourself? You love your kid no matter what right? I know I do! But as moms we have to take charge and give consequences and follow through. I sometimes struggle with following through as a mom. As a Christian I know if I chose to disobey God I will be punished if I do not ask for forgiveness. God knows your heart so no fooling him if you mean it or not God knows :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:41 AM
1 mom liked this

All the time

Quoting JesusMySavior: Yes it is fantastic knowing that God is always there for me and my family. I love the true fact that I don't have to qualify or be added to list or be popular in a social circle to be blessed by Him. He doesn't care who you are, what you've done or how expensive your lifestyle is, He already knows my past present and future and all I have to do is call out to Him with a humble heart and He's right there waiting. God is good!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:08 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:02 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Mobile Photo

Anybody can put words to. Pic, doubt that boy said that. Nice try
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)