Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Coffee = magic

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:59 AM
  • 9 Replies
I don't think I would make it without it. I didn't start enjoying it until my 30s and I don't know how I went so long without.
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
PoisonEyeV
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:01 AM

I didn't start until I moved in with my boyfriend 4 + years ago and I agree, should have started much sooner.

We bought hot chocolate mix thinking that I was going to like it added to my coffee but nope. I hate it and we're all out of my vanilla creamer. I'm so upset :/

Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:02 AM
Yes...yes it is. I am a much more tolerable person after my morning coffee. And the rest of the day. Lol
ShesALady
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:02 AM
I started enjoying it after my third child. I'm in love haha. Unfortunately I nurse my third and caffeine keeps her up all night so I got hooked and now I can hardly drink it. It sucks!
Chibee
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:04 AM

My first job was at a coffeeshop when I was 14 yrs old....my shift was 4am-noon.   I started drinking it right away  =)     Can't function without my java  (thus the avi as well)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:04 AM
Don't drink it. It tears my stomach up. I have Crohns. I have enough issues.
IUMer
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:04 AM

Now 'they' are tring to say it's bad for you. *snicker*

What's BAD is when I DON'T have it! big smile mini

Mocha.Maya.Me
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:05 AM

I love coffee!! It is my salvation.   Since I couldn't have sex last night or this morning...... then I guess a HUGE slice of warm brownie covered in pecan/coconut frosting and a cup of Irish Coffee will suffice. ( Yeah, it's going to be one of those days!)

Bubbie0809
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Everything is bad for you. But my grandpa lived until 91, drinking a cup of coffee in the morning and a bourbon before bed LOL

Quoting IUMer:

Now 'they' are tring to say it's bad for you. *snicker*

What's BAD is when I DON'T have it! big smile mini

UxorQuodMatris.
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:07 AM
It definitely is!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)