Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you miss DH when he's at work?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 84 Replies

I think I'm a freak. We genuinely miss eachother during the day. I don't like being away from him and just wish he was home with me when he heads to work. It's hard for him to leave in the mornings, too :(

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:27 AM
Yes but when he's at work its 2-6 weeks straight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:27 AM

And before everyone jumps down my throat about how their DH is gone WAY longer and I need to just suck it up, he's military. He's gone a LOT- more than most military personnel are. I'm not talking a week out in the field a month. I mean he's gone for 6 weeks, home for one, gone for 3... He's in a class now, though, and will be for the next few months, so he actually has regular ( though, long) hours, but will be headed out for a few days here and there. So, now that he's actually HERE, I just want him to STAY home. 

bcoll
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:28 AM

Sometimes.

PookaboosMom
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:28 AM
Yes, but when he leaves for work he's gone 7-14 days at a time.
whooperz
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:28 AM
I miss him a lot we text throughout the day.
MrsCain12
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:28 AM
Definitely. I hate seeing him leave in the mornings
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:28 AM
Nope.
bcoll
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:29 AM

In this case It would be a yes, why do you think you're a freak? 

Quoting Anonymous:

And before everyone jumps down my throat about how their DH is gone WAY longer and I need to just suck it up, he's military. He's gone a LOT- more than most military personnel are. I'm not talking a week out in the field a month. I mean he's gone for 6 weeks, home for one, gone for 3... He's in a class now, though, and will be for the next few months, so he actually has regular ( though, long) hours, but will be headed out for a few days here and there. So, now that he's actually HERE, I just want him to STAY home. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:30 AM
Sometimes.
falconchick9
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:30 AM
This is gonna sound bad but no. When he is here its baby this baby that. When he has I'd gone I can actually get the house spotless without having to stop unless our 3 month old wakes up fussing
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)