Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good morning, right

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
Dh as I got up and are still blurry eyed and I sit down yo snuggle with the kids and dh sits down and immediately starts talking about politics. I usually don't mind buy it's damn early and I'm not awake yet. Then he mentions that he read the EPA is going to make a law requiring wood stoves to emit 80% less and the law supposedly will go into effect in 2015 and we be law ( if it goes through) in 90 days.

We are in the chimney sweeping, chimney repair and wood stove selling business. So effectively he was talking the total destruction of our business. If that law actually is real and goes into effect no one will be able to afford a wood stove anymore, and the things that would get put on to a wood stove to make it that efficient would ruin a stove in about a year or regular use.

We already struggle, we are having a sucky year due to dh's family drama ( they own the business and want us to take over but in the process are making our lives hell) and we are days away fr having another baby. Yes dh I really want to talk about the demise of our livelihood before it's even 8 in the morning.

I asked him to stop talking about it and he got mad and kept going. Now I'm all pissed, upset and he is taking a relaxing shower. Thanks.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)