Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

rate my diet plan!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

I'm getting married in 9 and a 1/2 months! EEEK! :) So today, I decided it's time to start getting into shape so that I don't look lumpy in my dress, that I've already bought that's tight in some areas and too big in others. Apparently my shape is not as classic as I thought.

Anyway, so I call this the "oatmeal diet". I bought the sugar free and weight control instant oatmeal packets that will be breakfast with coffee every morning at my desk at work. Lunch, another oatmeal packet (added extra regular instand oats) and some fruit or veggies to dip and water/green tea to drink. Then eat a normal dinner and if I feel like snacking then veggies and dip it is, or an apple or something. Typically my dinners are less healthy than I would like, but my fiance won't eat it if it looks too healthy...for real. Of course I'm adding gym time 4 times a week for 1.5 hours total each day.

You think I can lost 20 pounds in 6 months? The plan is to be done losing by June/July so when I go thru a final fitting, my dress won't be too big lol

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
imyourPuppy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:36 AM
I hope it works. Good luck and don't forget to let us know how many pounds you've lost. :-)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:37 AM
Should be easy to lose the weight!
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:38 AM
Too many carbs. Switch to more protein.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)