Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do you work out at home??

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:51 AM
  • 50 Replies
2 moms liked this
I got some super awesome work outs but I'm not even kidding every time I start something has to interrupt. The dog dumps the water bowl, the 2 year old needs a snack, then a drink, then a new tv show, then a hug. God forbid any work out have floor time because then it's time for the child to sit on me or climb on me or the dog to sniff my face or crotch.
What gives!?? How do I make it through a while half hour work out at once!?
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Peytonsmom6308
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Bump
Bee86lpn
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:52 AM
Well I don't anymore but I used to do insanity at bedtime
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:52 AM

Get up early before anyone is up and get it over with

KelliansMom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:53 AM
I get up before my son or I do it while he is a school.
Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:53 AM

I do it before the kids get up, after they go to bed, nap time or when hubby is home.

Bethsunshine
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:54 AM

Set your alarm to wake up a half hour earlier. My kids are older now, but I remember those days when they were little, and trying to get through an exercise DVD was nearly impossible!

JayTee80
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:54 AM

I usually get up early and get a run and some toning in before work. Then when it gets slow I will do an extra workout at our work gym.  When the kids were I set up a section of our home gym with some toys and a small TV so they stayed entertained. 

Peytonsmom6308
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:54 AM
That wouldn't be a bad idea, but I'm REALLY self conscience and there is no way I could work out with another adult in the house. I would freak out if dh walked in on me no matter how " hot" he says I am

Quoting Bee86lpn: Well I don't anymore but I used to do insanity at bedtime
Peytonsmom6308
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:55 AM
This might be the solution! It's so easy and I never thought of it lol

Quoting Bethsunshine:

Set your alarm to wake up a half hour earlier. My kids are older now, but I remember those days when they were little, and trying to get through an exercise DVD was nearly impossible!

pinkfairy0206
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:57 AM
Lol...sounds like my workout routine. 3 of my kids are in school so kts only my son who's 3. If im doing my videos I get him set doing something. Of course I get interrupted thats to be expected but I try to make it fun for him. I'll tell him exercise with me!! Sometimes he does then he'll get board and go play lol...sometimes I have to put my dog in her bed cuz she thinks its time to lick my face lol. I have always worked out at home, I've never been to the gym!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)