Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT MY F***ING PROBLEM IS!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 62 Replies
1 mom liked this
She told me not to was his dirty jeans. I thought he was talkk ng about a pair in that he had left in the dining room. I washed and dried all the other jeans. He woke up this morning notching because I washed his jeans and he told me not too. then when I snipped back at him he's like wtf is your problem.

My fucking problem is that I get no thanks for doing anything in this house. fuck that. you want to be a filthy stink pig by all means go for it because I will NOT be washing your clothes anymore.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:28 AM
Hmmm k
kissesxoxo8882
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:29 AM
Huh
Katkinson
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:29 AM

ummmmm. . . . .

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:30 AM

you shouldn't have done it to begin with after he told you NOT to

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Don't even start with me. I work 60 hours a week, go to school full time, and take care of dd, our house, our finances, everything 100%. He's fucking lazy and has the fucking nerve to get pissy with me because I fucking washed his jeans? After I woke up at 4 am to clean this house spotless, have dinner ready for tonight, get dd up and ready, so I could go work a 9 hour day afterwards. Fuck him. Ungrateful son of a bitch.

Quoting Anonymous: Hmmm k
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:32 AM
It wasn't purposeful. I didn't know the pair I washed was the pair he didn't want me to wash. and why the fuck is he so ungrateful for having clean fucking pants?

Quoting Anonymous:

you shouldn't have done it to begin with after he told you NOT to

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:32 AM

so why are you washing his shit in the first place if he's such an ungrateful piece of shit? WHY are you with him????

Quoting Anonymous: Don't even start with me. I work 60 hours a week, go to school full time, and take care of dd, our house, our finances, everything 100%. He's fucking lazy and has the fucking nerve to get pissy with me because I fucking washed his jeans? After I woke up at 4 am to clean this house spotless, have dinner ready for tonight, get dd up and ready, so I could go work a 9 hour day afterwards. Fuck him. Ungrateful son of a bitch.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:32 AM
Valid complaints, but dear, you picked him. You allow him to treat you this way. You can only blame yourself.

Quoting Anonymous: Don't even start with me. I work 60 hours a week, go to school full time, and take care of dd, our house, our finances, everything 100%. He's fucking lazy and has the fucking nerve to get pissy with me because I fucking washed his jeans? After I woke up at 4 am to clean this house spotless, have dinner ready for tonight, get dd up and ready, so I could go work a 9 hour day afterwards. Fuck him. Ungrateful son of a bitch.

LilLadyLadybug
by Gold Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Wow, talk about a severe over reaction.  Calm your tits.

scarletmeshell
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:33 AM

The crazies are up early today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)