Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your child's WORST quality?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 103 Replies

Okay, so we all know that we love our kids and they're amazing and wonderful little buckets of joy. They make our world go 'round, we love them to the ends of the universe. We wouldn't wish for anything else, we couldn't possibly imagine life without them.

But who are we kidding? They stress us out, too. They frustrate us. They disappoint us from time to time. They drive us up the walls. No child is perfect, just like no mother is perfect.

Let's talk about the qualities your children have that aren't so "quality". The habits or personality traits that drive you nuts. The things they do or say that make you want to pull your hair out. Come on, we all have something we want to complain about. And it's perfectly okay to complain about your kids sometimes. It's okay to recognize their faults. It doesn't make you a bad mom.

So now's the time to let it all out. I'll start.

DD1 is so. damn. LOUD!!!! She only has one volume, and it's screaming. I swear I spend half my life telling her to use her "inside voice". She is 7 and her teacher tells me that she has a serious problem with volume control at school, too. lol

DD2 is STUBBORN. Incredibly stubborn. If you tell her to do something she doesn't want to do - it ain't gonna happen. She's only 18 months so it's not a huge issue now, but I can see it getting bad when she gets older. If she gets ahold of something she shouldn't and I ask her to please put it down, she just stares at me with this look that says "Yeah right, mom." lol

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:47 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:47 AM

BUMP!

Chibee
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:50 AM

I agree....the LOUD volume drives me up the wall.   I am constantly telling dd and ss to use their inside voice or go outside to use their ouside voice

brenda025
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Stubborn, back talks, and his attitude, he won't listen to a word said, and doesn't care for anything...

Leissaintexas
by Emerald Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:51 AM
My oldest is stubborn, my middle is passive aggresive and my youngest is a controlling type A personality.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:51 AM

Mine are grown but the kids I babysit for....

loud

runs , rarely walks. 

Do not mind/listen

are not nice to friends 

don't share 

Ect. 

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:52 AM
DD, her attitude. She has a smart comeback for everything!

DS, not sleeping. Lol. He is.one. has slept through the night twice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Quoting brenda025:

Stubborn, back talks, and his attitude, he won't listen to a word said, and doesn't care for anything...

DD1 can be like that sometimes. It's so frustrating...feels like talking to a brick wall! Except brick walls don't backtalk. lol

Katkinson
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:53 AM

not taking responsibility.  I'll tell him to do something, and he will space it off. . . and when I get on him for that thing NOT being done ( usually it's right before we're about ready to go) he'll say "I forgot" or " I didn't hear you" or "it's not my fault".   HATE THAT. 

melodyhour
by Platinum Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this
One is lazy and the other is clingy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)