Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Edit: Having twins and going to find out sex, DH said not come home if at least one is not a boy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 597 Replies
48 moms liked this

I think he was joking but there was some venom in his voice. We have 7 children all DD and he wants a son. He has 4 brothers and they all have sons. He was a football player and even played pro for 3 years before he got hurt and couldnt play anymore, he is now a college assistant coach. He gets angry and tells me that he cannot believe we dont have at least one boy. Once when he was drunk a year ago he said, my mother is right I shouldnt have married you. Now I am getting paid back for not listening to my mom. He acts like his life with me and his girls is curse. My two oldest DD are in highschool and they both play sports really good. Its not like he is Henry the *ucker (8th) and has to have a boy or its just over. Its also not like he doesnt get the experience of teaching his children how to play sports because all but one loves sports. Needless to say I feel a lot of pressure that at least one of my twins is a boy. He honestly makes me feel guilty sometimes eventhough biologically he determines the sex.

We are having twin boys this time.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:11 PM
119 moms liked this

WHY DO YOU KEEP HAVING KIDS WITH HIM???????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:11 PM
98 moms liked this

Print out information showing that HE determines the sex of your children and for the love of everything holy STOP fucking this man. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:12 PM
2 moms liked this

Because other than the boy thing he is a pretty good guy.

Quoting Anonymous:

WHY DO YOU KEEP HAVING KIDS WITH HIM???????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:12 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm sure he was joking but that does sound hurtful. Tell him how it hurts your feelings. When do you find out?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:13 PM

2pm if the weather doesnt get worse/

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sure he was joking but that does sound hurtful. Tell him how it hurts your feelings. When do you find out?

LoveMeChain
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:13 PM
4 moms liked this

Yeah what an ass trying to act like you can control what sex your child is when the gender variation is in his genes. I wish I had something uplifting to add but he sounds like a real douche.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Okay.... cause you are the one who determines their gender.  If anyone he should be disappointed with himself.  He sounds like a real prize winner.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:15 PM
9 moms liked this

Why haven't you put your foot down yet? Show him proof that he determines the sex of the babies you keep having with him and tell him to shut his fucking mouth. Let him know that if he EVER mistreats you or the kids over this ever again that you're done, you NEVER want to hear about it again. It doesn't matter who he would have married, HE made all of the girls you have. If he wants to be pissed he can be pissed at himself, he doesn't ever get to mistreat you again. Then stand firm.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:16 PM
2 moms liked this
That's why we stopped at three. We have three boys and were hoping for a girl. Realizing that it may never happen, we decided three was plenty!

My BIL had six girls before he got his boy. Crazy.
P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:16 PM
2 moms liked this
He determines the gender he should be pissed at himself.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)