Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"do you people not have a uniform?"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

my boss ordered coffee from a little shop down the street for the entire office,and a girl brought it right over. when she got here i thought she looked cute honestly,but my boss wasnt happy.....she started asking the girl a billion questions like "why the hell does your boss let you look like that?" "dont you people have a uniform?" "why dont you try to look professional instead of being a "rebel"".the girl didnt know what to say,she just handed my boss the coffee and told her the price,and my boss refused to pay because this girl looked unprofessional. the girl just shrugged her shoulders and walked out,i have never seen my boss act like such a bitch before.....oh and i did go pay the girl for the coffee......

and the girl looked like she was on her way to work and her boss asked her to run the coffee over here,iv seen them wear black shirts with the shop name on it. so idk what was up my bosses ass today but i doubt this shop will give us coffee anymore

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mtdewwid
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:59 PM
Well, if your boss feels so strongly about their professional attire or lack thereof, she could do one.of.two things.
1) Find a new place to get coffee from OR
2) Stop assuming things (such as they have no uniform at all) and make her own damn coffee.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:01 PM

Quoting Mtdewwid: Well, if your boss feels so strongly about their professional attire or lack thereof, she could do one.of.two things.
1) Find a new place to get coffee from OR
2) Stop assuming things (such as they have no uniform at all) and make her own damn coffee.

which is funny you say that because we have a giant coffee machine.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:02 PM
Yeah, that happened.
Sassy762
by 200 on Jan. 8, 2014 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)